Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shortage of ZZ cream??

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by TSW1988 View Post
    Is this for sale in the uk?
    if you purchase it from the Demodex Solutions website, yes, it ships to the UK.

    If you want the UK version from Amazon (which is the original ZZ cream).

    There is also a German version which is in the list.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog - Join the RRDi


    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by Brady Barrows View Post
      Hi Brady. Apologies if you have answered this elsewhere, but why do you recommend the newer version over the old? I have seen you post elsewhere that in your experience the new cream is as equally effective for P&Ps as the old, and presumably the 'cosmetic' version applies more easily (?) but I'm curious as to whether you have any other reasons / thoughts?

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Dutch1 View Post
        Hi Brady. Apologies if you have answered this elsewhere, but why do you recommend the newer version over the old? I have seen you post elsewhere that in your experience the new cream is as equally effective for P&Ps as the old, and presumably the 'cosmetic' version applies more easily (?) but I'm curious as to whether you have any other reasons / thoughts?
        The original and cosmetic works the same, but I prefer the cosmetic for the reasons you just pointed out, it dissolves easier into the skin and you save a few dollars.
        Brady Barrows
        Blog - Join the RRDi


        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Brady Barrows View Post
          The original and cosmetic works the same, but I prefer the cosmetic for the reasons you just pointed out, it dissolves easier into the skin and you save a few dollars.
          Thanks for the updates Brady!

          Reassuring to know that the results are the same!

          I am using only about 4 times a week now, still with the same great results!

          J
          SUFFER FROM NEUROPATHIC ROSACEA & OCULAR ROSACEA SINCE 2002.


          *Vit D3,Theratears Omega 3.



          *LDN since October 2018.

          *REN skincare range. TARTE cosmetics.

          *Tried Clonidine, Moxonidine & Atenolol (None being taken at present ).

          *Yearly IPL treatments until 2009.

          * RLT Journey!" (Sept 09) **Using Britebox Revive..(Stopped ).



          History of Hyperthyroidism (Graves) Lichen Planus (oral)
          PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT






          .

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Judworth View Post
            Thanks for the updates Brady!

            Reassuring to know that the results are the same!

            I am using only about 4 times a week now, still with the same great results!

            J
            are there things you don't eat or drink? other diet changes?

            appreciate it

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by opare View Post
              are there things you don't eat or drink? other diet changes?

              appreciate it
              No! Diet etc ever made any difference to my type of rosacea; I can even have the odd drink now. yes my cheeks will flush a little (but no more than a non-rosacea person).

              No pain either!! Bliss!

              J
              SUFFER FROM NEUROPATHIC ROSACEA & OCULAR ROSACEA SINCE 2002.


              *Vit D3,Theratears Omega 3.



              *LDN since October 2018.

              *REN skincare range. TARTE cosmetics.

              *Tried Clonidine, Moxonidine & Atenolol (None being taken at present ).

              *Yearly IPL treatments until 2009.

              * RLT Journey!" (Sept 09) **Using Britebox Revive..(Stopped ).



              History of Hyperthyroidism (Graves) Lichen Planus (oral)
              PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT






              .

              Comment


              • #37
                Update on original thread!

                BOTH Amazon and demodex website have this cream in now!

                Although Amazon are charging more!!

                J
                SUFFER FROM NEUROPATHIC ROSACEA & OCULAR ROSACEA SINCE 2002.


                *Vit D3,Theratears Omega 3.



                *LDN since October 2018.

                *REN skincare range. TARTE cosmetics.

                *Tried Clonidine, Moxonidine & Atenolol (None being taken at present ).

                *Yearly IPL treatments until 2009.

                * RLT Journey!" (Sept 09) **Using Britebox Revive..(Stopped ).



                History of Hyperthyroidism (Graves) Lichen Planus (oral)
                PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT






                .

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Judworth View Post
                  BOTH Amazon and demodex website have this cream in now!

                  Although Amazon are charging more!!

                  J
                  I just received my shipment from China. All good!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by redvelvet View Post
                    I just received my shipment from China. All good!

                    Phew! That's a relief!
                    SUFFER FROM NEUROPATHIC ROSACEA & OCULAR ROSACEA SINCE 2002.


                    *Vit D3,Theratears Omega 3.



                    *LDN since October 2018.

                    *REN skincare range. TARTE cosmetics.

                    *Tried Clonidine, Moxonidine & Atenolol (None being taken at present ).

                    *Yearly IPL treatments until 2009.

                    * RLT Journey!" (Sept 09) **Using Britebox Revive..(Stopped ).



                    History of Hyperthyroidism (Graves) Lichen Planus (oral)
                    PROUD TO BE DIFFERENT






                    .

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by opare View Post
                      are there things you don't eat or drink? other diet changes?
                      appreciate it
                      There are many anecdotal reports from RF collected together that indicate avoiding sugar/carbohydrate improves rosacea.
                      Brady Barrows
                      Blog - Join the RRDi


                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Does anyone have the ZhongZhou week-by-week "what to expect" document that was found on the original Demodex Solutions website? I have some friends who are using ZZ cream and that document was helpful to remind people that it gets worse in weeks 2-3.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X