Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can anyone recommend a good suncream for the face?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone recommend a good suncream for the face?

Hi 'm trying to find a suncream for my face. I've only ever used one that i use on the rest of my body but I've just found out that it contains about 7 different plant/nut oils!!!!
    I dont wish to feed any demodex or yeasts but I do want to protect my skin from sun damage & reduced the production of broken spider veins.
    All suggestions welcomed
    Thanks

Originally posted by Elmo View Post
    Hi 'm trying to find a suncream for my face. I've only ever used one that i use on the rest of my body but I've just found out that it contains about 7 different plant/nut oils!!!!
    I dont wish to feed any demodex or yeasts but I do want to protect my skin from sun damage & reduced the production of broken spider veins.
    All suggestions welcomed
    Thanks
    I use "Burn Out" brand for sensitive skin/face and really love it.

M.

Comment

Originally posted by MissM View Post
      I use "Burn Out" brand for sensitive skin/face and really love it.

M.
      Great I will look into ordering some. Looks perfect for my kids too!
      Looks like the recipe for this has changed recently are you happy with the new?

Comment

Originally posted by Elmo View Post
        Great I will look into ordering some. Looks perfect for my kids too!
        Looks like the recipe for this has changed recently are you happy with the new?
        My skin hasn't noticed a difference.

Comment

The RRDi has a list of sunscreens which if you purchase through our affiliate store our non profit organization receives a small fee.
          Brady Barrows
          Blog - Join the RRDi

Comment

I love La Roche-Posay Anthelios AOX with SPF 50. It's very lightweight.

Comment

Aquatic Logic
              Last edited by Aquatic Logic; 29 June 2018, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Elta MD UV Physical.

Comment

Some of the ones named above work for me... I also love Niod Survival 30, which also contains lots of antioxidants. It has a slightly tinted effect, although Niod claim it isn’t tinted per se, just the nature of the formulation.

Most recently I bought several tubs of Hada Labo spf 50 PA++++ sunscreen (form japan, but can be ordered through Amazon at a reasonable price). It’s chemical but has no sensitivity issue with me. I like it because it’s hyalauronic acid based and is very, very lightweight and totally invisible.

Comment

Working...
                  X