Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honey for Rosacea + seb derm

Hey everyone,

Curious if anyone has any experience with honey treatments or washing for seb derm and Rosacea. My skin is sensitive to even water! Also how do you moisturize these conditions without flaring. My skin gets so dry but when oils are introduce it goes crazy due to yeast. Any help/opinions?

Originally posted by Capture531 View Post
    Hey everyone,

Curious if anyone has any experience with honey treatments or washing for seb derm and Rosacea. My skin is sensitive to even water! Also how do you moisturize these conditions without flaring. My skin gets so dry but when oils are introduce it goes crazy due to yeast. Any help/opinions?
    I have rosacea and seb derm. It is so frustrating to find a lotion that treats both. I have tried honey, it didn't help with me. Neither for sensitivity or dryness. I have tried a lot of oils, and more lotions. Of the oils, the best one I have came across is grapeseed oil. This is the only thing I have put on my face that I don't react to (sensitivity wise) at all. It does help slightly with the seb derm (dry skin), but doesn't fix that problem entirely. But would definitely be the least reactive of the oils, and the most effective to date. Usually I use it as an oil and cleanser.

Of the other products I have tried. I use a Moo Goo product (shampoo) for my hair, but also found that I didn't react to their Milk wash (Cleanser). Over the past 15 years I can't put down many products that I don't react to.

Comment

Yes tried Medihoney.
      Did not impove anything.
      (Have P&Ps).

Eveline

Comment

Working...
      X