Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm amazed at my results! Had to tell someone :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm amazed at my results! Had to tell someone :)

Hi all!
    I'm new here. I've recently had really great results, and I felt inclined to share so that maybe it will help someone else.

I recently did a bunch of research and decided to start a brand new routine and I can't believe it's working. Here is what I'm using:

Dermazinc bar soap: amazon 3 pack for $15.00
    Cerave Baby lotion: $9.99 at Walgreens
    1 50mg zinc supplement each day(taken orally): GNC $5.00
    Aveeno Baby sunscreen: Target $6.00

Grand total: $36.00 and this supply will last me at least three months...$12.00 a month?!? Heck yes!

I am also using metro gel, but have been for a long time with little to no results so I don't feel that it counts in my current new results. I may take it out of my routine when this tube runs out because I think it's worthless.

What I do:
    Morning-
    Wake up, wash face with dermazinc soap, put Cerave baby lotion on face, put Aveeno Baby sunscreen over that, take one 50mg zinc pill.

Night:
    Wash face with Dermazinc, put on a thin layer of Metrogel, put on Cerave baby lotion.

I hope this helps someone else. I seriously can't believe it... I would say my skin looks about 70% better and it's only been 5 days. I will keep updating!

Originally posted by lulabell View Post
    Hi all!
    I'm new here. I've recently had really great results, and I felt inclined to share so that maybe it will help someone else.

I recently did a bunch of research and decided to start a brand new routine and I can't believe it's working. Here is what I'm using:

Grand total: $36.00 and this supply will last me at least three months...$12.00 a month?!? Heck yes!

I am also using metro gel, but have been for a long time with little to no results so I don't feel that it counts in my current new results. I may take it out of my routine when this tube runs out because I think it's worthless.

What I do:
    Morning-
    Wake up, wash face with dermazinc soap, put Cerave baby lotion on face, put Aveeno Baby sunscreen over that, take one 50mg zinc pill.

Night:
    Wash face with Dermazinc, put on a thin layer of Metrogel, put on Cerave baby lotion.

I hope this helps someone else. I seriously can't believe it... I would say my skin looks about 70% better and it's only been 5 days. I will keep updating!
    Hi Lulabell

I am really pleased to hear you are having such great results. It is really difficult to find things that work for us, and I am glad you have found something that works for you. Long may it continue. People don't seem to understand how devastating this condition can be, in particular dermatologists, so it seems it is down to us to find products that work. Good luck with your regime and keep us posted on your progress. Take care.

burner.

Comment

Good!

Originally posted by lulabell View Post
      Hi all!

What I do:
      Morning-

Night:

Why the zinc supplement, please? Glad it is working!

Comment

Congratulations on your success so far! Zinc is supposed to be really great for the immune system; I started it last year and have seen improvement, and I use 20.5% uncoated zinc sunscreen daily. Hope your success continues!

Comment

Working...
        X