What "cured" my rosacea.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What "cured" my rosacea.

It's been a while since I have been on here because I have pretty much gotten rid of my rosacea. I know that there are a lot of new people here all the time so I just wanted to come back and share my success and how I did it. This page helped me so much that I just want to keep helping give back. I was able to "cure" my face with tea tree oil. I hate to say cure because my face will never be cured, if I stop using my oils it comes back but as long as I am using them my face is pretty flawless. I kept a blog during my whole process so you can read through it and see my success and failures and how I did it. I'm still blown away anytime anyone comments on my skin now and tells me how pretty it is because I am so use to people asking what is wrong with it. I'm also blown away that after YEARS of doctor visits, medications and thousands of dollars spent it was a cheap little bottle of oil that got my face under control. Anyways I just wanted to share my information and hope that it helps someone else. I am attaching 3 pictures the first is when I started, the second is how bad it got and the last is my today. You can also read my whole process on my blog and I will answer any questions anyone has.

http://itsjustyourface.blogspot.com/

Day 1 (2).jpg day 15.jpg 10417481_10204083349230572_3759561922842897844_n.jpg

Wow amazing. You must have so much confidence now that you beat this horrible skin disease. You must feel like a million bucks now. I doubt this would work for me because I don't get pimples in my Rosacea so I doubt it is a mite issue.I am starting to think I might not have Rosacea but damaged eczema skin that just cannot heal. I have strict plan on what to follow starting now or next year but if they don't give me 100% relief I will probably try the tea tree oil.

You are very gorgeous and you must be on cloud 9 that you got your full life back. I think Rosacea is curable or at least we can manage the symptoms 99% and be left with light pink area where the Rosacea skin is with the right treatments for the individual.

Comment

Originally posted by smackjack22 View Post
      Wow amazing. You must have so much confidence now that you beat this horrible skin disease. You must feel like a million bucks now. I doubt this would work for me because I don't get pimples in my Rosacea so I doubt it is a mite issue.I am starting to think I might not have Rosacea but damaged eczema skin that just cannot heal. I have strict plan on what to follow starting now or next year but if they don't give me 100% relief I will probably try the tea tree oil.

You are very gorgeous and you must be on cloud 9 that you got your full life back. I think Rosacea is curable or at least we can manage the symptoms 99% and be left with light pink area where the Rosacea skin is with the right treatments for the individual.
      That is pretty much how my skin is now, it has a light pink tinge to it where the rosacea is. It will never be gone, just managed. If I stop using my oils it comes right back, it's a life long thing.

Comment

Congratulations on finding your solution. I think it's important for people to see great results so they don't give up. Each person needs to find their individual solution. You look great!

-Dave-

Comment

I am happy for you. You are to be commended for your positive attitude. Ronnie

Comment

Originally posted by Kisha View Post
            That is pretty much how my skin is now, it has a light pink tinge to it where the rosacea is. It will never be gone, just managed. If I stop using my oils it comes right back, it's a life long thing.
            I know what you mean. I can get my skin looking ok to now with a pink color and avoid flushing. It is just that my skin can feel worse than it actually looks. I also deal with the sub derm flaking skin which is annoying. I don't have much money now and life pretty much sucks. I believe many more people should try the tea tree oil especially if they have any bumps or random redder spots on their rosacea.. I think the issue is many people say it doesn't work or makes their skin worse... I believe they would need to dilute the tree oil with a moisturizer cream to the point their skin can handle it better. Than they would get results.... The initial flare without diluting the tea tee oil a turn people off right away I assume.

I personally don't have any bumps or pandp's so that's why I haven't tried tea tree oil.

I went to see a dermatologist the other day who was 0 help and had no idea on rosacea... Acne is easy to get rid of for almost everybody doing proper research and the right plan.... and that's all derms good for... The main focus of a dermatologist should be Rosacea and most from what I have read are horrible dealing with it.. So depressing..

Comment

Keisha, I'm so happy for you!

smackjack22, tea tree is antifungal as well so if you have seb derm it's worth a shot. Probiotics helped me from within and suddenly my pores are clean. I can hardly grasp it. I believe my seb derm has the same root cause as other issues and that's why beneficial bacteria was the key. If I didn't have any outbreaks and had sensitive skin I don't know if I'd bother with tea tree, that's for you to decide. I hope this is something that will help!

Comment

Just so I make it clearer, tea tree has been my best friend for quite a while and I think it may heal inflammation even in some sensitive skin. Which one's I don't know. The difference wasn't as dramatic in face as Keisha's but it certainly felt like it.

Comment

Originally posted by smackjack22 View Post
                  I know what you mean. I can get my skin looking ok to now with a pink color and avoid flushing. It is just that my skin can feel worse than it actually looks. I also deal with the sub derm flaking skin which is annoying. I don't have much money now and life pretty much sucks. I believe many more people should try the tea tree oil especially if they have any bumps or random redder spots on their rosacea.. I think the issue is many people say it doesn't work or makes their skin worse... I believe they would need to dilute the tree oil with a moisturizer cream to the point their skin can handle it better. Than they would get results.... The initial flare without diluting the tea tee oil a turn people off right away I assume.

I personally don't have any bumps or pandp's so that's why I haven't tried tea tree oil.

I went to see a dermatologist the other day who was 0 help and had no idea on rosacea... Acne is easy to get rid of for almost everybody doing proper research and the right plan.... and that's all derms good for... The main focus of a dermatologist should be Rosacea and most from what I have read are horrible dealing with it.. So depressing..

My rosacea got WAY worse before it got better using the tea tree oil. I almost stopped it got so bad but I just kept going and thankfully it got better. I started with a low amount of tea tree oil diluted in a carrier oil and then slowly upped it to a 50/50 blend that I use now. It's hard to stick with it when you see your face getting worse instead of better, I didn't leave my house and cried a lot but it payed off in the end.

Comment

Working...
                  X