Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

zz cream - so scared my face is ruined forever...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need perscription?

It is good to know that ZZ Cream has really helped. My face isn't real red, but I still struggle with breakouts even at my age of 62. I am taking ORACEA and use soolantra cream at night. Just wondered if a prescription is required for the ZZ cream?

Comment

• Originally posted by texaschic View Post
      It is good to know that ZZ Cream has really helped. My face isn't real red, but I still struggle with breakouts even at my age of 62. I am taking ORACEA and use soolantra cream at night. Just wondered if a prescription is required for the ZZ cream?
      Not prescription, the ZZ cream is over the counter and if you purchase through the RRDi, a non profit for rosacea, our organization receives a small affiliate fee to keep our web site going.
      Brady Barrows
      Blog - Join the RRDi

Comment

• Originally posted by Brady Barrows View Post
        Not prescription, the ZZ cream is over the counter and if you purchase through the RRDi, a non profit for rosacea, our organization receives a small affiliate fee to keep our web site going.
        Hi Brady. Is this the place to get the cream now? The Demodex Solutions site is down.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larsen View Post
          Hi Brady. Is this the place to get the cream now? The Demodex Solutions site is down.
          Demodexsoulutions.com now forwards to demodex.com where you order the ZZ cream

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Brady Barrows
          Blog - Join the RRDi

Comment

• ZZ cream is useless for type 1 and seb derm, I assume?

Comment

• Originally posted by aafdup View Post
              ZZ cream is useless for type 1 and seb derm, I assume?
              Fixed my 'Type 2' and Seb Derm. Read the leaflet here - https://rosaceagroup.org/The_Rosacea...l=1#post334127.
              How I was cured from Demodectic / Demodex Rosacea (Types 1 & 2 & nearing 3), Seborrhoeic Dermatitis and Eczema

Got a smartphone? Then please post a non-revealing pic of your face/skin to www.imgur.com, instead of using walls of text to describe it to us. It may be the best thing you've ever done!

Comment

• There was an initial theory that zhongzhou cream and soolantra cream would mainly help type 2 rosacea (pustules/papules) because it was this type of rosacea that was mainly caused by demodex mites. However, the emerging research from Professor Frank Powell in Dublin is now that demodex mites are also important to causing type 1 rosacea (redness/broken veins etc). The research also reflects my own experience - I've found zhongzhou and soolantra cream helpful for type 1 rosacea - e.g. on the ears where type 2 rosacea is unusual.

Comment

Working...
                X