Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes, that is it.

Comment

Hey guys....are there some news about calendula oil???? Is it effective on calm down redness on everybody???
      male,laser treatments,no skincare utilized.

Comment

Calendula seems to help me

I did order the calendula oil from the ebay seller.I use it when it's really cold dry and windy here in Dallas.I also got some calendula cream from a
        natural foods store that I have been using for several weeks now.It does seem to help keep my flushing and redness reduced.I also have a gel
        facial mask I got from roshgo that I use at night.Sometimes I do flush a bit more at night and the mask helps with that.
        Denah

Comment

This oil is fantastic !

It calm my skin very very very well

Comment

does it help with flushing?

Comment

yes for the flush also

Comment

i badly need something for the flushing i get when stressed. may this help? how do you apply it and where's a good place to buy in the UK?

Thanks

Comment

Try in ebay..

This is the only thing that has worked on my skin and for the flushes also.

I apply this whenever I'm at home..

Comment

i've been using this stuff for about 5 weeks now. i put some on before bed and it keeps my face smooth and moist. i dont see it helping my flushing, but its smooth and its not irritating.

Comment

Calendula oil/Avena Botanicals - Might work!

I've had a bottle of calendula oil in my cabinet for awhile that I used (as suggested by my local health food store rep) for a cut on my face. I am almost 65 and rosacea has suddenly reappeared in a major way! Ack. I've tried the diet thing (no wheat gluten, dairy, etc.), use only filtered water to rinse face, etc. etc, etc.

So, I use a q-tip to apply to areas that are inflamed. (And yes. At 65 I have those little zits, redness, scaly patches, etc.) It seems to be working quite well. That and Dove soap (Yeah, I know. But it works.) are helping tremendously. If anyone is interested, I'll keep you posted on what happens. I REALLY DO NOT want to go on antibiotics, acutane, etc. at this time in life. Seeking a "better" way. Good luck to you all!

Comment

Working...
                      X