No announcement yet.

Incredible results with calendula oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve, - what dose of accutane are you taking that dries you out??

Comment

Originally posted by DukeCity
      Steve, - what dose of accutane are you taking that dries you out??
      I was taking 10 mg/day for 28 days... I'm now trying 10 mg every third day to see how that goes.
      KNOWLEDGE = POWER

Comment

Hi guys,but this oil is a cleanser??? or a cream??
        male,laser treatments,no skincare utilized.

Comment

I put calendula oil on my face before walking in the winter. It is great at protecting my face. It always is soothing.
          - Rachel Rose

Comment

I have found this product.Might be worth getting some. http://www.organic-skincare-shop.co....a%2D001&cat=23
            what you all think of this product?

Comment

It looks interesting, but not sure if the fact that it's good at "healing" will help our rosacea. It may possibly help calm down the skin because it has the calendula oil, but who knows how the other ingredients will affect our extremly sensitive skin. I find that anything which indicates treatment for acne is too harsh. I have been using the calnedula oil from ebay that is recommended on this post and I'm very pleased with it. It does a good job at calming down my chronic redness and flushing, especially when used with Vanicream. I use Physician's formula makeup and mix it with the Vanicream. After applying the calendula oi,l which acts as a great moisturizer (and also has jojoba), i put the mixture on and it blends so evenly to match my skin tone. You can't tell I have rosacea when I do this. -Chris

Comment

back to the topic of the thread... I ordered some of the Calendula Oil from the eBay seller (she now ships internationally)- and LOVE this product.

I really does seem to calm the redness down. Its only been 2 days, but I have high hopes for this one;)

Comment

Just got mine today, will test it out later tonight, hopefully the results will be good as those that have been reported.

Comment

Well, I got my bottle about a week ago and tried it the first night, then was too busy/stressed with school things to remember. My spring break started though and I came home (usually coming home makes my skin really settle down and feel better) but believe it or not, the other day I woke up with this crazy weird rash on my face. It was itchy little red bumps all over my forehead, a bunch on my chin, and some beside my nose. My face was pretty red too.

At first I was afraid this was the beginnings of P&P for me but I really honestly hoped not because I just finished taking a high-dose course of accutane, and plus even thoug a couple of the tiny red bumps had a liiiiiittle bit of pus, it didn't look or feel like acne to me.

I tried putting the calendula oil back on for one night and it didn't seem to do much one way or the other... but I really don't know if this was the cause or not. Maybe I'll try using it on part of my face and not the other? Maybe this was just an allergic reaction to something? Who knows, but it seems to be a lot better, almost gone I'll keep everyone up to date with the calendula oil.

Comment

i've been using it for the last 3 days. been putting it on before i go to bed. It doesnt make me breakout, so thats a good thing. I'm using it more as a moisturizer because my face gets dry in the weather i'm in. its not a cool feeling like aloe is, so i dont feel it calming my skin. but it makes it feel smooth and moist, which is a plus.

Comment

Hey all, it's only been two days with this oil but all I can say is WOW!!

When I first applied it, it didn't burn or sting but my face went bright red. So I washed it off almost immediately. Before bed that night, I decided I would try it again but let it stay on overnight to see what would happen. When I woke up in the morning, my face wasn't red anymore, just slightly pinkish. I didn't notice a huge difference so I hopped in the shower. While I was washing my face in there, my face felt "different," like it had cheecks had shrunk. What I guess had happened is that the oil had reduced the puffyness (inflamation?) on my face and physically I could feel the difference! It was quite startling because you just get used to how your face feels and if it's always inflamed that's what you think is normal. I think we may be onto something here with this oil.

Unfortuantely, being that it is an oil, I find it's too greasy to wear during the day and I believe at some point, it's going to cause break-outs because oils love to clog pores. Maybe there is a cream version in the works?

Currently, I think i'll just being putting this on a night because of how well it's working as an anti-inflammatory. I think the reduction in redness is basically just having the inflammation reduced.

Comment

could somebody update? Anybode else got breakouts than Steve? I am considering to buy calendula oil (not from ebay..). Do you think the oil is better than cream or ointment?

Comment

Hi guys,can this oil be used with arubix cream ??

Comment

Hey all,

I've been using the oil for a week now and I'm pleasantly suprized to see that it hasn't caused any break outs. I still only use it at night because it makes my face a little bit red when applied. It's also not "cooling" as someone else mentioned, but doesn't iritate either.

Pippo and others - I've started to use the arubix cream during the day and the oil at night and it seems like a fantastic combo. The oil can leave the skin kinda dry in the morning but the arubix cream is very moisturising and cooling for day time use. Slap some zinco over top during the day and the skin is looking almost normal.

Comment

Hi guys is this the link of your calendula oil ??

Comment

Working...
                                X