Global AD

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know where to buy Chrysanthellum Indicum Cream ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know where to buy Chrysanthellum Indicum Cream ?

After much googling seems this is about the only cream that is reported to make any difference.

Chrysanthellum Indicum Cream

I cannot find it for sale though. Have searched ebay and amazon and google.

I'm guessing it goes under a different name here in the UK.

Anybody know where I can buy this cream? Preferably 100% pure and thus chemical free.

kind regards,
    Nice1

Originally posted by nice1 View Post
    After much googling seems this is about the only cream that is reported to make any difference.

Chrysanthellum Indicum Cream

I cannot find it for sale though. Have searched ebay and amazon and google.

I'm guessing it goes under a different name here in the UK.

Anybody know where I can buy this cream? Preferably 100% pure and thus chemical free.

kind regards,
    Nice1
    Your town's Chinatown, perhaps?

In London there are Chinese herbalists on almost every corner in some areas.

There's one in the Whiteley Center in Bayswater, and one just a few steps away on Queensway.

Here are some locations via http://www.yell.com/s/chinese+medici...addington.html

ALSO, you might try the Hale Clinic in London. They have a wonderful shop. 44 (0) 20 7631 0156.

G
    "It's all illusion anyway."

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Was hoping for an online seller though! I live in a village with no shops and the nearest town doesn't have much either!

I found that it goes under the name golden chamomile although I can only find it available as a Tea and not a cream.

Which seems a bit odd since so many places are recomending the cream as a rosacea treatment! :p
      nice1
      Last edited by nice1; 12 July 2012, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by nice1 View Post
        Thanks for the reply.

Was hoping for an online seller though! I live in a village with no shops and the nearest town doesn't have much either!

I found that it goes under the name golden chamomile although I can only find it available as a Tea and not a cream.

Which seems a bit odd since so many places are recomending the cream as a rosacea treatment! :p
        Wow, how about this: http://www.amazon.com/Kiss-My-Face-B...XX?afsrc=fstfx

I searched "chinese chrysanthemum beauty cream"!

It's a long link. Did it open? It's a Kiss My Face product with about a million wonderful things in it, including Chrysanthemum. Looks exciting!

Comment

Next up:

Tibetan Chrysanthemum:

http://lilyherbs.com/shop/index.php?...&product_id=57

Comment

Thanks again but the ingredients list is awful

"Ingredients
            Aqua, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Polysorbate 60, Coco-Caprylate, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Tian Men Dong (Asparagus), Xi Xin (Wild Ginger), Chu Hua (Chrysanthemum), Gan Jiang (Ginger), Da T'Sao (Fujube), Ko Ken (Kudzu Root), Sang Zhi (Mulberry Twig), Shao-Yao (Peony Root), Fu Ling (Porla), Wu Wei Zi (Schizandra), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower Seed Oil), Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed Oil), Prunus Arme"

I'd much prefer 100% pure and natural. Those chemicals would likely agravate my condition.

Comment

Working...
            X