clinique redness solutions products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clinique redness solutions products

Hi, after a trip to my local shop without any make up on today and being asked by the woman what has happened to my face (its horrible red and blotchy all over with spots here and there ) I have decided I need to do something ore about it and came across the clinique range redness solutions. They are a bit pricey so I was wondering if anyone has tried any of these products before if so do they work and which are the best ones to go for etc... I was considering the cleanser and base cream as a combo but a unsure.

Clinique

Hi. I tried the Clinique range- spent about £60- but it didn't do anything. The creams seem to work on the idea that putting green on your face will lessen the redness. I can understand this in theory, but in reality it made me look a bit freaky. Sorry if this isn't what you want to hear.....

Comment

you'll be way better off investing the money in a visit to a dermatologist.
      (nothing against Clinique products - it's just that you need a diagnosis before we start guessing what might help you!)

Comment

I tried it and it made me break out i'm so sick of trying expensive products that don't work or make things worse!

Comment

Working...
        X