Astaxanthin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Astaxanthin

I started using Astaxanthin about 10 days ago and so far I am very excited about the results. I`ve been taking three 4mg capsules every day along with Rosacure which I apply at night. I`ve been using the Rosacure for about 8 years and it controls my rosacea but the astaxanthin seems to be clearing it right up.

Originally posted by Clayberg View Post
    I started using Astaxanthin about 10 days ago and so far I am very excited about the results. I`ve been taking three 4mg capsules every day along with Rosacure which I apply at night. I`ve been using the Rosacure for about 8 years and it controls my rosacea but the astaxanthin seems to be clearing it right up.

Hi Clayberg,

Do you take all 3 capsules at the same time? I just started taking 10mg per day and am hoping it will help me as well. I have been reading a lot about it lately and it seems like it could be a big help.

Can you tell us what it has helped - redness, flushing, burning, p&ps???/

Keep us updated!
    Doug

Comment

Originally posted by Clayberg View Post
      Yes, do please let us know what your dosing schedule is like, what brand you use, and the full details of your results.

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Working...
      X