Is zenmed any good for rosacea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is zenmed any good for rosacea?

i just wanted to know if you guys had good or bad experiences with zenmed's rosacea treatment system. Or if you guys had any experince with it at all.

Any input would be much obliged.

What do u think about zenmed's rosacea treatment system?

Thanx

I tried ZenMed and it did nothing for me. However, what works for one, may not work for another. I use DermaDoctor's Cool, Calm and Corrected for moisturization and Murad's Soothing Gel Cleanser. The biggest change I have noticed was going on a wheat-free diet four days ago! The redness has decreased amazingly! I went off of dairy three years ago and that made a small amount of difference (I am also lactose-intolerant). I take many vitamins and supplements and a allergy pill daily. I also have managed my stress with yoga, walking, baths at night. I stay away from caffeine and alcohol most of the time, as they cause the most flare ups.

Good luck to you in your rosacea-free journey!

Comment

Originally posted by SunshineIsMine View Post
      I tried ZenMed and it did nothing for me. However, what works for one, may not work for another. I use DermaDoctor's Cool, Calm and Corrected for moisturization and Murad's Soothing Gel Cleanser. The biggest change I have noticed was going on a wheat-free diet four days ago!
      Thanx for the advice sunshine, what sources do u recommend to read when it comes to the wheat free diet?

do any other carbs effect rosacea?

Comment

Good moisturizer but that's about it. Did nothing good on my face..

Comment

thanks for the feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by redmeout View Post
            i just wanted to know if you guys had good or bad experiences with zenmed's rosacea treatment system. Or if you guys had any experince with it at all.

Thanx
            I tried Zenmed a while back. It seemed to work for a few days against the redness, but then stopped working. It's hard to tell if it was the Zenmed that helped, or a placebo effect...but there did not appear to be a long term benefit in my case.

Comment

Originally posted by dmmmmm View Post
              I tried Zenmed a while back. It seemed to work for a few days against the redness, but then stopped working. It's hard to tell if it was the Zenmed that helped, or a placebo effect...but there did not appear to be a long term benefit in my case.
              thanx dmmmmm, that seems to be the general consensus. looks like zenmed's rosacea treatment is trash.

Comment

Zenmed experience

Originally posted by redmeout View Post

Thanx
                I ordered from Zenmed's UK website. The products took ages to arrive, they are currently being held by the post office as I have to pay a further £30.09 customs charge. Be aware that this is an international site and you will have to pay more to the customs. So I will never know what the product is like. I know that customer service is rubbish. There is no 24 hour service. You can only get decent information between 9 and 5 in north america. All correspondence is through a delayed email system, unless you want to pay for an international phone call.

Comment

Working...
                X