This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Sarah,

Not much going on back in January. Pity, really.
    I've treated seb derm successfully with raw honey and virgin coconut oil and have been symptom-free since June '09. Follow this ---> link <--- for details.

Comment

TheMediumDog - any updates????
      Doug

Comment

Newbie here! I would like to volunteer for the study but when I clicked on your name I didn't see an option to send you a PM. I would like to try the formula as a lotion based product. I don't do well with gels/aloe vera. I feel smothered!
        BTW I don't wear make-up (haven't since I was a teen because of oily skin...I'm 39). I never knew why my skin turned red/blushed just by a simple touch until a recent visit to a dermatologist. She told me that my "adult acne", blushing, and sensitive to the touch, skin was rosacea. My emotions show easily with my rosacea, and I recently had a patient (I'm an occupational therapy practitioner) tell me she was worried about my blood pressure because my face/neck/chest was all red.....when in actuality I was hot and getting frustrated with her whining/complaining about doing the exercises in her treatment session....lol. But, I kindly smiled at her and said "thank you for your concern. I will have the nurse check my blood pressure AFTER our treatment session".
        Anywho, I'm excited to be a part of the forum and to know that there is a community of people out there who can relate! I look forward to reading through the posts for advise!

Comment

Originally posted by blushednflushed View Post
          Newbie here! I would like to volunteer for the study but when I clicked on your name I didn't see an option to send you a PM. I would like to try the formula as a lotion based product. I don't do well with gels/aloe vera. I feel smothered!
          BTW I don't wear make-up (haven't since I was a teen because of oily skin...I'm 39). I never knew why my skin turned red/blushed just by a simple touch until a recent visit to a dermatologist. She told me that my "adult acne", blushing, and sensitive to the touch, skin was rosacea. My emotions show easily with my rosacea, and I recently had a patient (I'm an occupational therapy practitioner) tell me she was worried about my blood pressure because my face/neck/chest was all red.....when in actuality I was hot and getting frustrated with her whining/complaining about doing the exercises in her treatment session....lol. But, I kindly smiled at her and said "thank you for your concern. I will have the nurse check my blood pressure AFTER our treatment session".
          Anywho, I'm excited to be a part of the forum and to know that there is a community of people out there who can relate! I look forward to reading through the posts for advise!
          I feel you may be somewhat late with your volunteering on this - have you checked the dates of the initial request?

Note: the options for PMs/ pictures etc come after you've made a few posts.

Comment

Did anything happen with this?

Comment

Haven't heard from TheMediumDog in a few years though he was very knowledgeable.

The company he contacted does have a website still going just haven't heard of many people posting about their product.

Comment

Originally posted by man_from_mars View Post
                Haven't heard from TheMediumDog in a few years though he was very knowledgeable.

The company he contacted does have a website still going just haven't heard of many people posting about their product.
                Any word? Anyone know of anymore trials?

Comment

Working...
                X