Skin salvations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin salvations

Has anybody tried this for SD, has rave reviews- but then again don’t they all.

Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Beeswax, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Aqua (Water), Alcohol (from tinctures), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Stellaria Media (Chickweed) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract.
    From the ingredients list I can't see anything that would directly treat SD unless Hemp has some kind of weird affect on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Senbonzakura View Post
      From the ingredients list I can't see anything that would directly treat SD unless Hemp has some kind of weird affect on it.
      I’ve got some and tried it. Might be okay dry skin. But it’s so hard to get out of the tiny jar it drives you nuts .

Comment

Have some of you tried CBD oil and didn't like it?
        From the ingredients, I can say, that it's not a bad product. I do agree that it may have a weird effect on you. But it's worth it. I even used it for my cat, she had cancer. It helped her to get in remission. Recently I got myself in a situation where I could not find good weed. I didn't like the strains that the local stores offer. That's how I decided to become a grower. At first, it was very difficult to find a legitimate source of seeds. This one https://www.sfweekly.com/sponsored/s...de-20as-256495 here has helped me with the discounts, so I could buy more.
        Last edited by MetcaAllfe; 15 April 2021, 11:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Countrygirl View Post
          Has anybody tried this for SD, has rave reviews- but then again don’t they all.
          Yes and no it did nothing

Comment

Working...
          X