Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cbd oil help

Hey all

So I want to give CBD oil a go but its a bloody minefield so many to choose from.

Anyone got any recommendations?

What CBD oil worked best for your blushing/flushing anxiety? its expensive I want to make sure I get the right strength the right brand

:-)

Anyone?

Comment

why do you think this will work ?

Comment

Originally posted by boris View Post
        why do you think this will work ?
        apparantly it can help reduce anxiety

I have anxiety about blushing which makes it worse when confronted with ANY social encounter

if I can lesson the anxiety it may help my worst flushing

Comment

I think you'd be better off looking at dedicated sites for CBD. Reddit is quite good for questions so maybe ask there.

Id be interested to know myself.

Comment

I have strong panic attacks, so I'm very careful with what I buy. What works for me might not work for you, but if you're dealing with the same stuff, I'm sure there's hope. But be careful not to abuse it. I use https://pipesarsenal.com/25pc-pack-h...-honey-w320hn/. Found them a while ago, and I take them every time I feel the need to calm down. But no more than 4-5 times per week. I know they're not harmful, but you can never be too careful. Please let me know if it worked for you.

Comment

I thought cannabis wasn't very useful

Comment

What do you know about medical cannabis?

Comment

Originally posted by Katherchill View Post
                  What do you know about medical cannabis?
                  I know a lot, because in my country it is not so popular, but on the website I order it. Yes, you have different laws in Canada, and I know that too. Under the new law, adults will be able to purchase marijuana for personal use from authorized sellers and carry about 30g in public places. That's great, because you can even get cannabis with a prescription if your doctor has prescribed it for you. Of course, you shouldn't use it all the time, but everyone is different and everyone has their own thoughts. The legalization of cannabis is always something new and interesting.
                  Last edited by Rosylyinter; 4 June 2021, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X