Sebderm detox?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sebderm detox?

I am right now drinking some tablespoons of 100% lemon juice (not the one u buy in stores but in natural health stores) and it seems to be helping some to be honest. But I eat bread, sugar and whatnot in my everyday life and I think a detox period would be great for me.

It would be really interesting to try a detox period of antifungal and antibacterial food/drinks for lets say 2 weeks. No cheating, only eat antifungal foods/drinks. Maybe we can create a list of good food/drinks to eat for this?

It seems like a good idea, I'm not going to lie...while I was on a diet just for training purposes my skin was definitely a lot clearer. The whole food/drink topic can get very much in depth but in general I would just say if you stick to only whole foods that would be good enough. I just drink bottled water throughout the day so not really much to say on that front.

If it's only for a couple of weeks just switch between fish and meat, throw in some vegetables and potatos etc and you should be alright. I mostly eat tuna salad for lunch or some variations of that, fruit with some yoghurt and for dinner I'd probably just eat chicken, beef or steak with some vegetables and sweet potato.

Comment

Originally posted by Senbonzakura View Post
      It seems like a good idea, I'm not going to lie...while I was on a diet just for training purposes my skin was definitely a lot clearer. The whole food/drink topic can get very much in depth but in general I would just say if you stick to only whole foods that would be good enough. I just drink bottled water throughout the day so not really much to say on that front.

If it's only for a couple of weeks just switch between fish and meat, throw in some vegetables and potatos etc and you should be alright. I mostly eat tuna salad for lunch or some variations of that, fruit with some yoghurt and for dinner I'd probably just eat chicken, beef or steak with some vegetables and sweet potato.
      Yeah most of those product's won't aggrevate the seborrhea but they're not antifungals neither. It would be really interesting to take a before and after photo when you've only eaten antifungal food for two weeks.

One of the most clear ways to see how my seborrhea is doing is to look at my eyebrows. The Malazzezzia makes my eyebrows looser and not as 'clear' as normal eyebrows.

Comment

I can't say anything about this kind of detox. However, I recently took a detox course from alcohol, and now it's really easier for me to live. So I think that once a year you need to do a detox for your body through special methods or nutrition, I also heard that fasting helps.

Comment

Now there are a lot of different methods of detoxing the body on the Internet, and I don't even know which one to believe. Try on yourself several methods of detox, and then you will understand for yourself what helps you and what, on the contrary, harms you. I've only ever had a medical detox program in my life. That was in a rehabilitation clinic when I was being treated for alcohol addiction. And by the way, as soon as I passed the detox program, I abruptly stopped drinking alcohol, even though it became disgusting. So I think detox is a great and necessary thing for the body!

Comment

How well did it work? This detox plan looks fine and I wonder whether it works.

Comment

There are many antifungal and antibacterial foods and drinks that you can incorporate into your diet to help with sebderm. Some examples include garlic, coconut oil, and ginger.

Comment

Working...
              X