Biom8 Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ypmdex View Post
    Has anyone gotten biom8 lab tested? The creator seems like a genuine and trustworthy person, but I wouldn't put it past anyone to do something unethical for a few bucks.
    I went back and reread the entire thread and now understand what you are questioning. Wonder how much a lab test like this would cost? I doubt if anyone would go through such a cost to find out. Based upon this thread, a few have said Biom8 works while other say it doesn't, which is usually the story for just about every SD treatment or that matter every rosacea treatment. If one treatment would fix the issue there would be no need for a forum discussion on this and everyone would be happy.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog - Join the RRDi

Comment

I noticed he's at last updated the ingredients list on the website to be more accurate, as the following:

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tricaprylin (Caprylic Triglyceride), Hippophae Rhamnoids (Sea Buckthorn) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)

Previously, the first two ingredients were listed as caprylic acid and capric acid, which was erroneous because there's a rather big chemical difference between when fatty acids are in their free form and when they're bounded up with glycerol as triglycerides.

Caprylic and capric acids have proven activity against the Malassezia fungus in their free form (and interestingly, when bounded in ethyl esters), but there's no evidence that this is the case for their triglyceride forms. Capric/caprylic triglycerides are useful in the sense that they're an oil and provide emollience without feeding the fungus, but don't actively suppress it.

Comment

Dermadexin

Hello everyone, has anyone heard news about Dexiderm / Dermadexin from the canadian based pharmaceutical company Cipher Pharmaceuticals? It's a great cream for curing seborrhoic dermatitis, but they have not found a co-operation partner in Europe / Germany until now.

Is that normal? Has someone in this forum a company for them?

But why don't they find a partner in Europe / Germany? Such a great cream would be desired by every pharmaceutical company in Europe and the world.

Can someone from this forum provide more information?

That would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Tom

Comment

Working...
        X