Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 39

Hello,

Today my skin is a little bit worse with a bad texture.

Two reasons :

1°) I read many rosacean at the 6th week Soolantra treatment have a die off phase. So it's normal.

OR/AND

2°) Maybe it's an environnement factor. Indeed, wind, cold and winter has set in my country.

To be followed...

Comment

Thanks so much for the updates, really appreciated. Any chance of some pics?

Comment

Originally posted by Sa223455 View Post
        Thanks so much for the updates, really appreciated. Any chance of some pics?
        I will take a pic at the end of the treatment (3 months) and will post a before/after.

Comment

Day 52

Just to update :

My skin is better since my last posts (die off)

Still a good skin texture and no sides effects.

However, my permanent redness and flushs are always the same.

I will continue until day 90 !

Comment

Day 69

Hi guys,

I will update for my bro Denmarkguy ;)

Today is the 69th day of my Soolantra treatment :

- Skin texture still at the best for years. My skin is smooth and less reactive

- Redness still here but reduced about 15 %

- I noticed i'm less red when I wash my face every second day.

Since the day 52th, no real changes.

Optimismum

Comment

Originally posted by Optimismum View Post
              Hi guys,

Optimismum

I noticed you said "When I wash my face every second day"-- do you wash your face only every other day only? My skin is so sensitive that I usually only wash it at night (because it gets so red and irritated) and then in the AM, I simply apply my mineral powder to help cover some redness (which is only more drying, to be honest). What wash and moisturizer do you use?

Comment

Originally posted by Optimismum View Post
                Hi guys,

Optimismum
                Good luck with your trerapy and sorry for my English!
                I want to ask you if you had dry or oily skin before starting the treatment ?
                I have very dry sensitive inflamed skin I don't know if I have SD or rosacea yet!

Comment

Originally posted by rosiekat View Post
                  I noticed you said "When I wash my face every second day"-- do you wash your face only every other day only? My skin is so sensitive that I usually only wash it at night (because it gets so red and irritated) and then in the AM, I simply apply my mineral powder to help cover some redness (which is only more drying, to be honest). What wash and moisturizer do you use?
                  Hello,

I usually wash my skin every night, but now i wash it only every other day ( my redness is reduced about 5-10%).

I use " Cicaplast B5 Lavant - Laroche Posay" to wash my face.
                  I usually use " Intolerant skin Rich Cream - Avene " , but Soolantra is a moisturizer too because there is Cétaphil in.

Comment

Originally posted by CARNI View Post
                    Good luck with your trerapy and sorry for my English!
                    I want to ask you if you had dry or oily skin before starting the treatment ?
                    I have very dry sensitive inflamed skin I don't know if I have SD or rosacea yet!
                    Hello,

I have dry & oily skin. It depends the area. Nose, cheeks and forehead is oily? The rest is dry.

Thanks to the treatment my dry areas are less dry/reactive.

Comment

Hello,

Just to update the thread.

My skin texture is still smooth, however the redness depends of the day, some days it more red than another day. Recently, I had a very bad seb derm crisis. I was very red and flaky, with a burning face.

Two days ago, I went to the dermatologist and he gave me sopranox . Does someone have ever tried this for seb derm ? Do it has rebound effect ?

About Soolantra treatment, dermatologist looks at my skin with a binocular (sorry i don't know exaxctly what is the name of this tool) and he said I have less demodex and renew the treatment for 3 months.

To be followed..

Comment

I still have P&P with Soolantra, not as much, but they are still there. I just started using TTO and my face started getting better after 5 days of use. I am still using soolantra as I still have probably a months left worth in the tube. I will use it till they're gone, but I am not sure if I have demodex induced rosacea.

Comment

Sometimes demodex becomes resistant to ivermectin.

Comment

I forgot to update this thread.

Finally, I had to stop the treatment because Soolantra caused me a seb derm flare up, however it helped with my rosacea 1.

My theory is the following : there is Cétaphil moisturizer in Soolantra and this feeds the yeast and make my SD worse with a burn sensation.

Comment

Working...
                            X