Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Onreltea/Mirvaso bad reactions

Hi:
    Onreltea was approved recently for sale in Canada (that's the commercial name for Mirvaso) and my doctor reccomended me to use it since I have a mild rosacea.

I started using it 13 days ago. First 7 days it was good, no wonderful but improved my redness in around 50%-60%. I noticed after the 10-12 hours the face went back to the usual red level and maybe a little bit more than before but I was happy with the result. Unfortunately the day 8 I had my first bad reaction. I was in a parent meeting at my daugther's school and in the middle of the meeting I started to feel my face very hot and it was super-red. It lasted for approximately half hour so I thought maybe the room was very hot or something activated that reaction. I want to mention I had never had those type of flushing redness.

Next day I have a similar experience in the morning but this time it lasted for around one hour. At night my wife told me my face looked swelled and super red again. I reviewed comments in the internet, sent an e-mail to my doctor and I stopped using the product.

I am now in the day 13 and I still having those sudden reactions but because of those bad moments in general my face is now more red than ever.

This is a terrible experience. I will have an appointment with my doctor in a couple weeks and I hope we can find a solution; it is not just the redness issue it is the felling your face is burning.

I share my experience because I think someone thingking in the product shopuld see this information. I hope I am one of those strange cases but for the different forums in the internet I think it is not.

Rod

Thanks for posting this. It will help others. There is another
    Long thread here on the board about mirvaso. Most not
    Good. Perhaps a moderator will move this post over to that
    Thread.

I wish you the best in healing from using this product. Many
    Posters say it does take a few weeks. Hang in there. The
    Other thread on mirvaso may also give you some advice
    On how to calm your skin. Birdie

Comment

Thanks for the message.

Things are getting a little bit better... few flusing episodes yesterday and only one today...

My face still red but at least it is not burning as it was some days ago...

Thanks,

Rod

Comment

any updates ral?

Comment

Working...
        X