Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mirvaso user experience

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Gifted92 View Post
    Hello.
    So you all mean that Mirvaso isn't for Flushers?
    its not officially stated for flushers but some people who have used it like nat07 (she used brimonidine) and others who have tried mirvaso itself have said it was very hard for them to flush once they applied it. However the rebound that may be worse for flushers than non-flushers.

    Comment


    • #32
      okay thanks for reply, I wasted 4k $ for IPLs - without results. I will try it immediately when/IF it comes to Poland

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Gifted92 View Post
        okay thanks for reply, I wasted 4k $ for IPLs - without results. I will try it immediately when/IF it comes to Poland
        You really need to get over your whole Poland-inferiority complex, it just sounds ridiculous that your complaining about it. Theres no IF it gets to Poland. If its released at all in EU it will be in Poland. Stop stressing

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by maskielli View Post
          its not officially stated for flushers but some people who have used it like nat07 (she used brimonidine) and others who have tried mirvaso itself have said it was very hard for them to flush once they applied it. However the rebound that may be worse for flushers than non-flushers.
          This is why nat007 [FLUSHER] is experimenting with the 0.1 strength brimonidine .

          So if that causes rebound flushing .

          Well Brimonidine will never work for us FLUSHERS

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by maskielli View Post
            Theres no IF it gets to Poland. If its released at all in EU it will be in Poland. Stop stressing
            Well, oracea was released in Germany, England, Italy and other european countries but not in France. It is for each european country to decide wether they accept or not a new med. The decision is not taken at the europan level. So, if Poland, France... do not want Mirvaso, it won't be released in these countries.

            Comment


            • #36
              About 48 hours since I've last applied Mirvaso. I have flushed once, as my skin readjusted, which lasted for about 15 minutes. And I'm not a flusher. The redness is back, and it's back worse than it was. I'll be anxious to see if it reduces to back where my baseline was.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by anon24 View Post
                About 48 hours since I've last applied Mirvaso. I have flushed once, as my skin readjusted, which lasted for about 15 minutes. And I'm not a flusher. The redness is back, and it's back worse than it was. I'll be anxious to see if it reduces to back where my baseline was.
                It's really stressful and scary, lot of people have rebound flushing..

                Well, oracea was released in Germany, England, Italy and other european countries but not in France. It is for each european country to decide wether they accept or not a new med. The decision is not taken at the europan level. So, if Poland, France... do not want Mirvaso, it won't be released in these countries.
                You are not really optimistic ! Imagine if Mirvaso will never come in France, or PL..

                Comment


                • #38
                  Rebound confusion

                  Advice: Do not use the word 'rebound' willy-nilly. In the weak sense of the word everyone will experience a rebound effect using mirvaso because the redness will return after the medication wears off. And if it seems that the post Mirvaso redness is worsened -- bear in mind it is not necessarily due to the medication. It could be coincidence. Heck, the redness might not be really worse, it might be your mind playing tricks on you. For a better look at the fda info. Check out http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsa.../204708lbl.pdf
                  (Don't let you kid take a sip of this sttuff-- yikes!)

                  Also as far as I can tell, Mirvaso does not cause the freakishly ashen or ghostly pale skin that some folks are reporting. I dabbed some of it on my uber-tanned (yet red free) arm and a rosacea free area of my face and observed zero change in color.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    ↑ LOL at this guy

                    Come back when you've used it on your face for 2 weeks.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by anon24 View Post
                      Come back when you've used it on your face for 2 weeks.
                      Im 100% with you on this one

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by billyraybar View Post
                        Advice: Do not use the word 'rebound' willy-nilly. In the weak sense of the word everyone will experience a rebound effect using mirvaso because the redness will return after the medication wears off. And if it seems that the post Mirvaso redness is worsened -- bear in mind it is not necessarily due to the medication. It could be coincidence. Heck, the redness might not be really worse, it might be your mind playing tricks on you. For a better look at the fda info. Check out http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsa.../204708lbl.pdf
                        (Don't let you kid take a sip of this sttuff-- yikes!)

                        Also as far as I can tell, Mirvaso does not cause the freakishly ashen or ghostly pale skin that some folks are reporting. I dabbed some of it on my uber-tanned (yet red free) arm and a rosacea free area of my face and observed zero change in color.
                        I agree with you. If everyone keeps criticising it it won't be released in the uk, I would like to make my own mind up on this one.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Mirvaso2013 View Post
                          Im 100% with you on this one
                          No offence intended mirvaso2013 but you seem to be criticising this stuff the most and you have not even tried it, and why have you named yourself after it?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by red11 View Post
                            No offence intended mirvaso2013 but you seem to be criticising this stuff the most and you have not even tried it, and why have you named yourself after it?
                            Its all good mate .

                            At the end of the day we are all here to give our opinions and we are not all going to agree with each other .

                            Mirvaso was the first name that came to me when I joined the Forum .

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Mirvaso2013 View Post
                              Its all good mate .

                              At the end of the day we are all here to give our opinions and we are not all going to agree with each other .

                              Mirvaso was the first name that came to me when I joined the Forum .
                              I wasn't having a go at you, it's just I have been watching the progress of this for about 8 years now since it was first mentioned and I having been so looking forward to trying this out, I'm praying it will work so I can try and live my life properly even if I can only use it a few times a week.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by red11 View Post
                                I wasn't having a go at you, it's just I have been watching the progress of this for about 8 years now since it was first mentioned and I having been so looking forward to trying this out,I'm praying it will work. so I can try and live my life properly even if I can only use it a few times a week.
                                I am with you there 100% .

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X