Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solution to Acne Rosacea without drugs

Hi I've been writing on the following post:

I've found an answer to my Acne Rosacea that may be of interest to you.

First visit to see Jacquie. I'd tried a number of things over the years. At this stage I remember actually thinking that I wasn't looking too bad. Yes it had been much worse!

Third visit, after six months of diet changes, zinc, a cream without harsh chemicals and no other topical or oral drugs (or maybe it was the Tap Dancing lessons I started?).

If you have any questions please ask! Here or on the other post. I wish I knew some of this before.

I believe there are solutions that work at fixing the cause and not just the symptoms.
    Last edited by phlika29; 2 May 2009, 04:02 PM.

I don't think I know how to make the photos proper attachment. Sorry.. I'm a bit hopeless with these things

Comment

All you had to do was pick another code (the bottom one labelled IMG). I have changed it now so that the pictures appear in the thread. I hope that is okay.

Comment

megan

U lk great!!

Regards Matt

Comment

Hi Megan,

Your pictures/results are amazing. I'm glad you are getting some well deserved results.

Keep in touch.
          Yvette

Comment

Matt and Yvette. Thanks!... is it my hair? It looks great doesn't it! You can see why I was motivated to go public

Thanks Phlika for your help

Comment

Working...
            X