Celebrities with Rosacea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrities with Rosacea

Some very beautiful people on the list I must add!

List of celebrities/famous people with rosacea:

Bill Clinton - Former U.S. President
    WC Fields - American comedian and actor
    William Shatner - American actor of 'Star Trek' fame
    Cameron Diaz - American actress of 'Charlie's Angels' fame
    Doug Savant - American actor of 'Melrose Place' and 'Desperate Housewives' fame
    Sarah Michelle Gellar - American actress of 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' fame
    James Cromwell - English actor of 'Babe' fame
    Renee Zellweger - American actress of 'Bridget Jones' Diary' fame
    Lady Diana, Princess of Wales - British Royal
    Prince Harry of England - British Royal
    Prince Charles of England - British Royal
    Prince William of England - British Royal
    Borris Yeltsin - Russian politician
    Bob Barker - American game show host of 'The Price is Right' fame
    Ricky Gervais - British actor of 'The Office'
    Ted Kennedy- Senator from Mass
    Joe Arpaio- Well known Sheriff of Maricopa County, AZ

Ricky Gervais has rosacea?

What makes you think that?

BB

Comment

Sarah Michelle Gellar? Riiiiight....

Comment

There is a lumpy quality to Gervais' skin. Lots of large pores. A slight tendency to redness. Certainly unhealthy looking. We might say that there is a sinister pre-rosacea look about the fella.

If I bumped into him on the street I might ply him with Zinco and proffer a few tips. Then again, I might recall his recent Simpsons' episode and throw a steroid pie at the bugger.

Comment

Originally posted by ian
          Sarah Michelle Gellar? Riiiiight....
          Lol, if Buffy has rosacea then god only know what I have!

No trying to ridicule the list or anything, but I think at best you only have one or two mild cases.

BB

Comment

Cameron Diaz, does she really have rosacea? I thought she just had some problems with blushing like many girls...

Also, if those people do have rosacea i really admire them. For me any type of work is sooo hard with this disease.

Comment

In the past I had seen some close up pics of Bill Clinton and his very apparent case of rosacea, P&P's, redness and his bulbous nose. But I've seen alot of recent pics and TV appearences and he looks like he's got into remission, could be just make-up, but he's looking normal now.

Comment

I didn't make up the list . . . I found it here: http://rosaceagroup.org/wiki/Celebrities_with_rosacea

I think Renee Zelleger is a definite, as is Lady Di . . . I've seen many, many photos of both that seem to have a lot of redness . . .

I've read that Cameron, in addition to rosacea, has a lot of acne scarring -- as does Brad Pitt (that's obvious) and Jennifer Anniston . . .

Celebs aren't perfect, and they have a LOT of help!

Comment

IMHO i think these lists are made by people who have become so obsessed with skin they think any blemish means Rosacea.

I would say Bill Clinton may have mild rosacea a few other might be at the pre-rosacea stage, but most don't have it at all.

I mean is it any wonder the outside world don't give a damn if they think these are the faces of rosacea?

Comment

Saw an interview with Simon Cowell this afternoon, I'd guess he's got it too, looked very obvious. Anyone from the UK notice this?

Comment

No but I did notice on the Channel 4 advert - the one with celebrities talking about their favourite programs,memories,swear words etc.- that the lead actor in Lost has it. I think he plays Jack. I've seen him in interviews aswell pretty convinced it is Rosacea.

If you've seen My Name is Earl the actor who plays Earl's brother has it aswell.

Comment

Man, I should stop reading these thread you know!

If 'Jack' has got rosacea, then god knows whats wrong with me. Does he even have the slightest hint of redness? Not that Iv ever noticed. Same with Simon Cowell. I see him on telly all the time and NEVER noticed anything remotely like rosacea.

Seriously, if you think these guys have a dose, then you would die if you saw me on a bad day. And my rosacea is nothing to some peoples.

BB

Comment

I agree Bob. Jack & Simon in my mind do not have Rosacea.
                          Regards,
                          RedHotCanuck
                          ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          3 IPL and tried Accutane. Accutane stopped the oil flow but caused other problems. Now just using a mix of Sea Kelp and EGF every night.

Comment

hi i dont think simon cowell has rosacea at all either that or he wears about a inch of make up to hide it surly being under the studio lights would show it what about nicole kidman she seems to have rosy cheeks sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Bear
                              Man, I should stop reading these thread you know!

If 'Jack' has got rosacea, then god knows whats wrong with me. Does he even have the slightest hint of redness? Not that Iv ever noticed. Same with Simon Cowell. I see him on telly all the time and NEVER noticed anything remotely like rosacea.

Seriously, if you think these guys have a dose, then you would die if you saw me on a bad day. And my rosacea is nothing to some peoples.

BB
                              I disagree. The guy from Lost definatley has redness. Watch the programme and you will notice it- see the Channel 4 advert and you will notice it. I haven't seen Simon so I can't comment.

What you said in bold is pretty meaningless really. Where noticing people with the disorder on the TV not comparing each individual case. I have persitant redness each day so I doubt I would die if I saw you. And my Rosacea is nothing to some peoples. Where all in the same boat you know.

I can't comment on Sara Michelle Gella .etc because I haven't noticed them. But the guy from Lost and the guy from My Name is Earl have a persitant redness.

Comment

Working...
                              X