Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady Barrows
    replied
    Might want to read this post about IBS and another post on SIBO. I have noticed that after eating 4% Milk Plain High Mountain Yogurt along with an acidophilus supplement every day that my rosacea has improved. I personally think that the gut is related to our rosacea. It is also important to reduce sugar and carbohydrate to a minimum. But increase your probiotics and see if this helps.

Leave a comment:

• Ghost
    replied
    Originally posted by solomon View Post
    hi all

i have been struggling with IBS now for over 6 years and 2 and a half years ago started to have flare ups on my face that only come when i have obstruction in my colon ( interestingly the obstructions also started 2 and a half years ago) , these days, the obstructions are so seriose that i have difficulty passing gas out, and that is when the flare ups come. the thing is they disappere the moment i get reliefe in the colon, whether it is by passing gas out or removing fesses. Is this rosecea or is it some thing else, perhaps Carcinoid syndrom from carcinoid tumers in the colon?

please any one share some ideas
    Well, straining would give just about anyone a red face. There are some good colon cleansers out there now. A particularly gentle but effective one is "Mag 07", which is magnesium. If you're worried about tumors, you have to see a doc.

Leave a comment:

• solomon
    started a topic Rosecea and IBS/IBD

Rosecea and IBS/IBD

hi all

i have been struggling with IBS now for over 6 years and 2 and a half years ago started to have flare ups on my face that only come when i have obstruction in my colon ( interestingly the obstructions also started 2 and a half years ago) , these days, the obstructions are so seriose that i have difficulty passing gas out, and that is when the flare ups come. the thing is they disappere the moment i get reliefe in the colon, whether it is by passing gas out or removing fesses. Is this rosecea or is it some thing else, perhaps Carcinoid syndrom from carcinoid tumers in the colon?

please any one share some ideas
Working...
X