Severe facial swelling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

helo brother ..i have this worse swelling too :3

my life is also ruining nothing is working on me ..i never go anywhere for about 3 years..is your problem is solved ..plz help

Comment

I think i found the solution

Hey there,
      I know it is an old thread, and I just joined.
      I have had this problem since I was 15-16, I am 20 now. I went to several doctors and they did all kind of tests. I have had a skull base CT and a Full body MRI, they found nothing(thank god). Turns out it was all just to shut everything else out(that I dont have a tumor inside be thats responsible for all this). I was in a hospital for 2 weeks because of this darn face swelling. I will not be able to tell you exactly the name of this illnes, because I haven't gotten my release papers yet(will get them in a week or so).

They have prescribed me Roaccutan 20mg, and I took it for 9 months straight. In the last 2-3 months I took twice as much (40mg). It had helped me a lot, I am still getting treated with it, but I have to make a short pause, because you are not allowed to take it in summer, as you get extremely sun light sensitive. They said it was gonna be a long journey, and it is. But my face looks so much better now, I cant even tell you how relieved I finally am.
      You should go to your doctor and tell her/him this, so you can finally get treatment.

In the first few months you wont see any changes, but after 5-6 months you will. As I said it is a long journey, and you have to walk it all to get healthy again.
      It all is really a pain in the ..., your lips dry out, your eyes get dry, your skin will itch and sometimes bleed because you are dried out, your kidneys will hurt and maybe your liver, you will have to go to test your blood once a month. It will help though.

I hope you still can see this message. This thread hasnt been active a while now.

Best whishes.

Comment

Working...
      X