Where have all the rosaceans gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where have all the rosaceans gone?

The answer to that question is to social media platforms. RF is an example of this which is forum platform that was popular fifteen to twenty years ago, is still used by some major websites, but has lost its appeal over the social media platforms. Look at the 'what's going on' stats today at RF:
    RFactivity12_8_20.jpg
    38.5K Members and only 126 Active Members
    While RF is way more active than the RRDi members who are basically non existent and rarely, if ever, post, the above stats show the popularity of forum platform websites has diminished while the social media platforms continue to grow. So where have all the rosaceans gone? I have investigated this subject and have done a deep dive into finding out and have the data to show you, if you are interested, read this post.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog - Join the RRDi

would it be worth starting up a reddit sub group?

Can still post as we do but seems to be more popular now

Comment

Originally posted by Brady Barrows View Post
      The answer to that question is to social media platforms. RF is an example of this which is forum platform that was popular fifteen to twenty years ago, is still used by some major websites, but has lost its appeal over the social media platforms. Look at the 'what's going on' stats today at RF:
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]5734[/ATTACH]
      38.5K Members and only 126 Active Members
      While RF is way more active than the RRDi members who are basically non existent and rarely, if ever, post, the above stats show the popularity of forum platform websites has diminished while the social media platforms continue to grow. So where have all the rosaceans gone? I have investigated this subject and have done a deep dive into finding out and have the data to show you, if you are interested, read this post.

Where has Brady gone? Ha ha.
      I replied to your PM and emails, but you have not responded in turn.
      I also tried to post on your forum, but it failed to submit, as I explained in another email and PM.
      Previous Numerous IPL.
      Supplements: High dose Niacinamide, Vit K2, low dose Vit A. Moderate Dose Vit C, Iodine, Taurine, Magnesium. Mod- dose B's. Low dose zinc. Testing Quercetin.

Skin Care: No Cleanser, ZZ cream mixed with Niacinamide gel 4% and LMW HA 2%, ethyl ascorbate 2%.

Treating for gut dysbiosis.(This is helping).
      Previous GAPS diet. Have now introduced lots of fibre.
      Fermented Foods. Intermittent fasting -16-18 hours.
      Oral Colostrum. Helps reduce food reactions.

Comment

Originally posted by TSW1988 View Post
        would it be worth starting up a reddit sub group?

Can still post as we do but seems to be more popular now
        The RRDi has a Reddit account:

https://www.reddit.com/r/RosaceaResearch/
        Brady Barrows
        Blog - Join the RRDi

Comment

Originally posted by Mistica View Post
          Where has Brady gone? Ha ha.
          I replied to your PM and emails, but you have not responded in turn.
          I also tried to post on your forum, but it failed to submit, as I explained in another email and PM.
          I have responded to your email and PM.
          Brady Barrows
          Blog - Join the RRDi

Comment

Originally posted by Brady Barrows View Post
            The RRDi has a Reddit account:

https://www.reddit.com/r/RosaceaResearch/

Thanks BB

Comment

It has alot to do with time these days. Those social sites you reference are "hit and giggle" environments in my book. I don't use any of them other than Facebook with about 15 contacts. I would never search Rosacea on it, or any other for the mere fact you explained. I am a sceptic at the best of times, and those platforms are all $$ related.

I don't post much, never have but I do entertain certain "possible solutions" from the passionate people on this forum. Most recently Soolantra, haven't followed any rules as such, applied the product for a week or so at night and my results have been better than anything I have ever tried. I haven't applied it now for weeks and still haven't had a flush to the level prior. The redness is only just starting to show it's ugly head and in time I will go again with the beautifullness that is this cream.

Just on your deep dive Brady, I would guess that the majority of these numbers are the same people who have all these platforms, yes it is evident based on your numbers that they have moved away from us, but I would imagine many of them are still lurking around.

Anyway, gotta say, you deserve a massive KUDOS for your efforts here on this forum.....THANK YOU

Comment

Originally posted by Pantherman View Post
                It has alot to do with time these days. Those social sites you reference are "hit and giggle" environments in my book. I don't use any of them other than Facebook with about 15 contacts. I would never search Rosacea on it, or any other for the mere fact you explained. I am a sceptic at the best of times, and those platforms are all $$ related.

I don't post much, never have but I do entertain certain "possible solutions" from the passionate people on this forum. Most recently Soolantra, haven't followed any rules as such, applied the product for a week or so at night and my results have been better than anything I have ever tried. I haven't applied it now for weeks and still haven't had a flush to the level prior. The redness is only just starting to show it's ugly head and in time I will go again with the beautifullness that is this cream.

Just on your deep dive Brady, I would guess that the majority of these numbers are the same people who have all these platforms, yes it is evident based on your numbers that they have moved away from us, but I would imagine many of them are still lurking around.

Anyway, gotta say, you deserve a massive KUDOS for your efforts here on this forum.....THANK YOU
                Thanks Pantherman for your kudos. I just finished a video on The Erythromelalgia Association 501 c 3 Non Profit Organization, which is only a little over seven minutes, worth watching. I hope to keep the RRDi going but our funds are so low we may dissolve next year if rosaceans don't donate. I can't do this alone. The handwriting is on the wall....
                Last edited by Brady Barrows; 31 December 2020, 02:09 PM.
                Brady Barrows
                Blog - Join the RRDi

Comment

Working...
                X