No announcement yet.

Rhofade approved by the FDA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you guys any before and after pictures ?

Comment

• Hi, I'm from Ireland, I wondering would any of you guys be willing to send me a sample ? It's not available in Europe yet and probably won't be for a while. Even a small sample tube that you're derm gave you ?

Comment

• Why is there no activity in this thread??

I thought a lot of people would at least be interested in trying this once.
        I would for sure, if it was available in my country!

Comment

• [QUOTE=MrNiceguy;335123]Why is there no activity in this thread??

I'm seeing good review on the internet, more good than bad. Seems to be 100 times better than Mirvaso
          Some people reporting that they can go in the sun without going red

Comment

• [QUOTE=ggk2311@yahoo.com;335124]
            Originally posted by MrNiceguy View Post
            Why is there no activity in this thread??

I'm seeing good review on the internet, more good than bad. Seems to be 100 times better than Mirvaso
            Some people reporting that they can go in the sun without going red
            Where does it write?

Comment

• [QUOTE=poppe;335126]
              Originally posted by ggk2311@yahoo.com View Post

Where does it write?

Instagram, Rosacea Support Group, Twitter.

But from reading Clinical Trial results, the medicine only worked for 18% of people ? There was like 850 people in the study ? That's not a great success rate. A bit disheartening.

Comment

• Horrible rebounding flushing and complete relapse

I tried Rhofade. My Rosacea was at a manageable level through 6 Excel V treatments. I had not had a flare where my face turned red and felt like it was burning off in 3 months. I tried Rhofade for 4 days. If started burning my face so I stopped using it. I am now back to daily flares that feel like my face is on fire. With a 1 in 7 benefit to users I wish I had never tried it!!!

Comment

• Does anyone know of another place where people are reviewing rhofade, cause it clearly ain't happening here.

Comment

• There are reviews here....

https://rosacea-support.org/rhofade-....html#comments

Comment

• Are there any members still using Rhofade?

Comment

• i guess rhofade doesn't seem to have this attention like it was by mirvaso....

Comment

• Originally posted by samoht View Post
                          i guess rhofade doesn't seem to have this attention like it was by mirvaso....
                          I think many people have tried Mirvaso at the time, and do not want to make that same mistake with Rhofade? Maybe unfairly so because Rhofade seems not as strong and not as bad in terms of rebound. But the principle is a bit the same; you use something to artificially constrict your blood vessels, and at some point it will stop working and make your blood vessels either go back to normal, or when you have very reactive and poorly functioning blood vessels, they might just as well dilate in response, as compensation... Not my sort of daily treatment personally.

Here you can read more user comments: https://rosacea-support.org/rhofade-....html#comments
                          My rosacea related blog: http://scarletnat.blogspot.com/2012/...edication.html

Comment

• Positive User experience

Hi, I noticed frustration at the lack of user feedback regarding Rhofade while I was searching for info on it. First, let me make it clear that I have VERY mild rosecea. My main concern is making sure it doesn't get worse. So, I'm starting this medicine out with a very mild case.

Second, I have extremely pale, sensitive skin and am prone to breakouts of severe dermatitis, so I'm always wary of new skin creams of any kind. I use Retin-A, but it has taken me about 2 years to get my skin accustomed to daily use, and I'm on the lower dose. But it works great and it's been worth it.

On to Rhofade....

My dermatologist gave me some samples. Gotta love those samples! Anyway, I've been using it sparingly for about a month and I have to say, it is working for me. My Rosecea is limited to the areas under my eyes and on my nose, plus I don't have the pimples/bumps. My nose has it the worst- lots of redness and blackheads.

So that's where I'm at with Rhofade. If I miss a day or even a few days I have no rebound effect. It doesn't sting or irritate my skin in any way. Everyone's skin is different, this is just my experience. Hope this helps.

Comment

• how's everybody doing with rhofade ?????

Comment

• using Rhofade

Hi all, I posted in another thread but maybe this is a better spot to post. I am a 3 year suffering of moderate rosacea, chin, nose and cheeks super red and hot for no apparent reasons, just happens but extreme temps and alcohol are obvious culprits as is stress. Caffeine not determined yet if it a trigger or not. So I was using Mirvazo for about 2 years, just kept having to put it on about 3x's a day to get through, rebounding and face hotter and more red before any cool down happened, was using Soolantra the first year, but didn't have much acne so stopped it, which Soolantra is great for if having the bumps from Rosacea and can still USE Soolantra while on Rhofade, you cannot USE Mirvazo while ON Rhofade, sucks.. Derm took me off Wednesday, put on Rhofade and today is the first day. I will let you know daily or most days how its going. The derm DID SAY will take a month to get TRUE affects, she uses it as well which is great. She said you HAVE to be patient, just get through it, use some hydrocortisone if needed til past this point. Takes a while to build in how long it works. 12 hours is about the normal duration once in full affect. Everyone Ive seen posts gives it a week at best, will get worse at first, guaranteed especially if you have been USING Mirvazo, face will freak out a bit, I was warned. SO I'm prepared.

Comment

Working...
                                X