Mirvaso has been approved by the FDA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brady Barrows View Post

I think we need to get back to Mirvaso as the subject. The biggest part of this 105 page thread is getting off the subject. Mirvaso is the subject. Stick to Mirvaso.
    Well if the company (the people who make up the leadership of said company) who make the medication we are discussing in this thread is showing signs of psychopathy/sociopathy it is a valid point for a few minutes anyway. Especially if there is so much questioning about the contrast between the published study and the real world reports. There is also concerning reports from the companies employes and the timing of the company falling apart just as this drug, which has been in research for some wild number of years.. like 8? is released. These factors are significant in helping evaluate the risk of trying this medication out.. or maybe deciding to wait until things become more clear. Mr Bossy...

Comment

• sorry I agree with Brady. The thread is Mirvaso. If you want to go off topic the board provides a place for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Starlite View Post
        Well if the company (the people who make up the leadership of said company) who make the medication we are discussing in this thread is showing signs of psychopathy/sociopathy it is a valid point for a few minutes anyway. Especially if there is so much questioning about the contrast between the published study and the real world reports. There is also concerning reports from the companies employes and the timing of the company falling apart just as this drug, which has been in research for some wild number of years.. like 8? is released. These factors are significant in helping evaluate the risk of trying this medication out.. or maybe deciding to wait until things become more clear. Mr Bossy...

Starlite,

Accusing someone as being a psychopath is a serious matter. I gave the video from a lawyer who wrote a book on the subject to explain this. Dwelling on this subject as you point out above more than a few minutes changes this thread dramatically. As arb161 suggests, start your own topic on this matter and see if anyone wants to comment on this. The subject is clearly stated at the beginning of this thread, 'Mirvaso has been approved by the FDA." Stick to this subject. No one wants to wade through all these other matters like corporations being persons and a psychopath. It is already too long a thread and I would suspect the moderators may lock this thread if you get too far off with psychopaths.
        Last edited by Brady Barrows; 10 December 2013, 08:01 PM.

Comment

• I stated my reasons. I think they are completely valid. The topic seemed to be waning of it's own accord. If it applies again. I will mention it again in reference to this threads focus.

Comment

• I don't think Starlight said anyone was a psychopath. Rather, it was just stated that they show signs of it. It may be a bit off topic, but nonetheless there seems some truth there. There do seem to be some questions about the morality of Galderma. That is relevant to forum members since their decisions/goals have the power to harm us.

Comment

• I read her last comments also a bit in the light of Makrons rather rude ordering around and demanding ways of removing contents from a blog he doesn't own perhaps. Can't link him to Galderma but it did came across a bit like that somehow. So it might be that she said that within that light. But I can also see how this thread gets constantly side tracked, also by me by the way. There aren't that many Mirvaso reviews out there yet however, with it only being released in the USA recently so that might also play a role in people still wanting to keep talking about it but filling in time. And therefore also reading about Galderma itself, as there is some slight controversy surrounding them and the FDA (for some here at least). And trying to get a broad picture about not just the drug and its reception itself, but also of how exactly new drugs are placed into the market, how PR surrounding it works etc, as that is slowly taking place before our eyes right now?
              But when people look her to get solely info of the approval of Mirvaso by the FDA, it should have ended a long time ago already, because it evolved in all sorts of directions, not all equally relevant perhaps but still linked to the core topic
              My rosacea related blog: http://scarletnat.blogspot.com/2012/...edication.html

Comment

• the current count (with a little help from my friend) is:

14 positive
                41 negative

jaygee where are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by nat007 View Post
                  I read her last comments also a bit in the light of Makrons rather rude ordering around and demanding ways of removing contents from a blog he doesn't own perhaps. Can't link him to Galderma but it did came across a bit like that somehow. So it might be that she said that within that light. But I can also see how this thread gets constantly side tracked, also by me by the way. There aren't that many Mirvaso reviews out there yet however, with it only being released in the USA recently so that might also play a role in people still wanting to keep talking about it but filling in time. And therefore also reading about Galderma itself, as there is some slight controversy surrounding them and the FDA (for some here at least). And trying to get a broad picture about not just the drug and its reception itself, but also of how exactly new drugs are placed into the market, how PR surrounding it works etc, as that is slowly taking place before our eyes right now?
                  But when people look her to get solely info of the approval of Mirvaso by the FDA, it should have ended a long time ago already, because it evolved in all sorts of directions, not all equally relevant perhaps but still linked to the core topic
                  Excellent point Nat, we truly are watching the process of a drug being released as it unfolds in real time. This we would never have been able to discover if we tried to investigate what happened in a drug being FDA approved and then it having to be recalled at some later date or even if the sales of it go well. The more facets we explore of the event, the wiser we will all be in the future. It even seems other people who write blogs or review articles are watching this process on this board as well. It was amazing to watch posts disappear from a forum meant to be a free and safe place for employes of pharma companies to share info. The fact is the topic of sociopathic companies and governments is being explored deeply these days, as people wonder what could go so wrong with the planet. I will post more non-specific info in the off topic board. We all need to be less trusting, unfortunately, or better said more educated about the animal that is a sociopath.

Originally posted by hozer2k View Post
                  I don't think Starlight said anyone was a psychopath. Rather, it was just stated that they show signs of it. It may be a bit off topic, but nonetheless there seems some truth there. There do seem to be some questions about the morality of Galderma. That is relevant to forum members since their decisions/goals have the power to harm us.
                  Thank you hozer2k. That's exactly my point.

Comment

• The following news blurbs follow the same pattern from a common news feed that may be a Public Relation's way to promote Mirvaso to the TV Stations. Notice the same woman being treated with Mirvaso is in both news blurbs.

KTVI TV news blurb, September 24, 2013, by Randi Naughton, interviews Madhavi Kandula, MD:

http://fox2now.com/2...ved-by-the-fda/

Screenshot of woman in the KTVI TV news blurb:

WWL TV New Orleans news blurb, October 18, 2013, by reporter Meg Farris who interviews Mary Lupo, MD on the subject of rosacea and the release of Mirvaso:

http://www.wwltv.com...-228237401.html

Screenshot of woman in WWLTV news blurb:

Comment

• Originally posted by Brady Barrows View Post
                      The following news blurbs follow the same pattern from a common news feed that may be a Public Relation's way to promote Mirvaso to the TV Stations. Notice the same woman being treated with Mirvaso is in both news blurbs.

KTVI TV news blurb, September 24, 2013, by Randi Naughton, interviews Madhavi Kandula, MD:

http://fox2now.com/2...ved-by-the-fda/

Screenshot of woman in the KTVI TV news blurb:

WWL TV New Orleans news blurb, October 18, 2013, by reporter Meg Farris who interviews Mary Lupo, MD on the subject of rosacea and the release of Mirvaso:

http://www.wwltv.com...-228237401.html

Screenshot of woman in WWLTV news blurb:
                      Thanks Brady for keeping your eye on these news blurbs. I guess the latest picture show
                      Stars twins These reports, for me at least, cast dermatologists in a very suspect light:
                      They know nothing about how to treat this disease or look " outside the box" for causes. As
                      They are physicians, it would seem logical that they would have understanding of the
                      Reprucussions of constricting blood vessels. Mirvaso use builds a dam; blood flow kept in
                      Check until.... Then the blood runneth over. The science and logic of this blood suppression
                      And then ' overflow' continues to be simple understanding for us with rosacea: but NOT for
                      The 'qualified' medical community building the dam.

Comment

• Originally posted by Birdie View Post
                        Thanks Brady for keeping your eye on these news blurbs. I guess the latest picture show
                        Stars twins These reports, for me at least, cast dermatologists in a very suspect light:
                        They know nothing about how to treat this disease or look " outside the box" for causes. As
                        They are physicians, it would seem logical that they would have understanding of the
                        Reprucussions of constricting blood vessels. Mirvaso use builds a dam; blood flow kept in
                        Check until.... Then the blood runneth over. The science and logic of this blood suppression
                        And then ' overflow' continues to be simple understanding for us with rosacea: but NOT for
                        The 'qualified' medical community building the dam.
                        Great find Brady and good points Birdie

Comment

• YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio- It's the merriest time of the year, but the cup of coffee that keeps you warm or the glass of wine that brings you holiday cheer can also bring some unwanted red spots.

not sure if this has been posted before!?

Seems to be the same guy/derm as the original Mirvaso promotional video if I remember rightly!

Comment

• Not sure rosaceawannabeclear, I hope Brady or someone else can comment on your video.

I found more reviews on Mirvaso here, below this post from David Pascoe http://rosacea-support.org/mirvaso-r...-the-news.html
                            Not sure they are already on your list Brady, I added them on mine here http://scarletnat.blogspot.fr/2013/1...responses.html

Comment

• Originally posted by nat007 View Post
                              Not sure rosaceawannabeclear, I hope Brady or someone else can comment on your video.

I found more reviews on Mirvaso here, below this post from David Pascoe http://rosacea-support.org/mirvaso-r...-the-news.html
                              Not sure they are already on your list Brady, I added them on mine here http://scarletnat.blogspot.fr/2013/1...responses.html
                              This is getting overwhelming trying to compare all these different lists. I am going to think of a different method where we can all collaborate on the same list using Google Spreadsheets. This will take some time to set up, but I will let you know.

Comment

• Ok Brady, in the mean time I'll keep checking the apprx. 10 websites we know to contain Mirvaso reviews, and check them daily for new ones, and keep searching for new websites where reviews appear. Trying to keep up to date so in the new spreadsheet you can use the updated lists too. I used yours as a base, so thats the big chunk still at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                                X