No announcement yet.

Mirvaso has been approved by the FDA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brady, could you explain perhaps why you have been trying to defend Mirvaso and Galderma so often here, even if it was at times subtle, and how this relationship with those 2 (at least) Galderma related Ph.D doctors on your RRDI board exactly relates to all this?
    My rosacea related blog: http://scarletnat.blogspot.com/2012/...edication.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistica View Post
      Hello Brady,

Just to remind you, in case you missed it in my post, I was examined by an immunologist at the time of my severe rebound and no allergy was found. I had tryptase, histamine and all the IgA, IgG, IgE, etc tested and they were all normal. The doctor was looking for mastocytosis as well, and seemed to be rather disappointed that my levels were not suggestive of this.

Now, to be fair I do have other health issues, but they are not related to allergy.

Rebound flushing.
      I was already a bad flusher, but it had become significantly better in some ways over the preceding year or so.

How rebound worked in me.

I had a very pink baseline redness all over my face with much redder cheeks, nose. I had to be very vigilante with my diet and environment and still relied heavily on ice packs to control flushing, but with this preventive regime, my flushing was definitely downgraded to what it had been.

When I first applied brimonidine, it paled me unnaturally, but at the same time, the visible vessels appeared to be more prominent against their ghostly background.

From memory, I spent the first day test driving it around the house.
      Then I decided to go out. First to the dentist and then the mall.
      I was pretty stunned to experience a fairly small, but intense area of flushing on my upper right cheek.
      The area became very hot and deepened in colour.
      It looked unnatural, as if I had painted it on with marked borders.

We left the dentist and walked around the mall. After some time the area completely vanished.
      I rinsed my face when I came home and went to bed. By morning, my face was fully reddish again, but no worse, as far as I recall.

The pattern thereafter was the same type of 'break through' intense vasodilation. It would appear in one area, disappear and then appear elsewhere, such as in the middle of my upper lip area. It would again, be really intense. (That pattern is not indicative of any type of allergy).
      Then I would be worse by morning.
      At the time, I had to attend several dental appointments and because the air conditioning was not working properly in the clinic, I foolishly relied on brimonidine to get me through the appointments, thinking, just one more day, etc. Big mistake.
      I was much worse every morning and my severe flushing was returning.
      I tried quitting cold turkey, but that made me much worse and then I began another foolish experiment of gradually diluting the drug, more and more. But it did not work and I got stuck in a vicious cycle of calming and intense flushing.

After application my face did pale, but the 'break through' flushing was occurring more and more and in the end you could see it happening. It was as if a mole were burrowing under my skin, travelling through the plumbing at high speed. Coming out here and there randomly. I noted another poster comment on this weird pattern of flushing. When the inside of my right ear started to flush, it became very painful.
      My upper cheeks especially the right suffered the most. To this day, it is a vascular mess.
      In the end, the brimonidine didn't work at all. It was as if the receptors it was influencing, completely dysfunctioned. The final application had the opposite effect. It caused extreme flushing. Of course a scientist could give you a run down of likely biochemical reactions. My layperson's report is brimonidine caused a raging, flushing inferno, and it was one hellacious ride I wished I had never embarked upon.

I ended up in the ER twice, as I have previously mentioned as the break through flushing was so intense, my nose bled and my lips split. I did not receive any useful help, and of course in retrospect I wished I had not gone there either, as the awful lights and stress just amplified the reaction and flushing.
      I was given one dose of prednisone during my second visit and they only served to make me much worse!

Of course, the stress all this caused just made the flushing much worse still! I couldn't sleep as each time I lay back on my pile of pillows and started to drift off to sleep, it was as if the final brace holding back the build up of flushing, broke down and the blood raged through the veins in a torrent!. I was so painful! I cried in pain. Ice packs did not help at that point and of course, you have to be careful with icing. It is an art.
      I started to stay awake most of the night due to the pain and flushing. Lack of sleep worsens flushing, so this was just another nail in the coffin, so to speak. This continued for weeks.
      In the end, I fell asleep out of exhaustion and the flushing raged all night, for several nights.
      Then it stopped. Well, the intensity stopped, but I was left with damage. I was, again, a severe flusher. It took some weeks for the earache to subside. My doctor told me the canal was inflamed and then peeled.

The original area of breakthrough flushing on my upper right cheek, extended it's borders to encompass a much larger area and it remains today. I have even had IPL, which did not help much. The upper cheek suffered some kind of nerve damage. I expect that is not the right word, 'damage' as it is not numb, but it can hurt, a type of feeling that drives me crazy. A dull, sickening feeling much like hitting your elbow.

I am happy to say, that these days, the nerve pain/sensation has reduced a lot and I can go months without it being present.
      The area is still highly vascularised however.

I am an extreme case, and it was made much worse by my foolish decision to try and wean myself off the drug over time with gradual dilutions.
      I suppose the only good thing to come of my horrendous adventure is an insight to what might happen to others should they decide to continue use of brimonidine.

I can not emphasize enough what a big mistake it is to try and reduce vascular symptoms with this drug.

I hope this long post helps clarify what I mean by rebound flushing. I can only equate it to holding a garden hose, the pressure builds up, and when you release the end, a torrent pumps out.
      Of course the hose flow quickly returns to it's previous state, where as the face does not.
      Mistica, as another person who suffers from rosacea ( and now seb derm too) but not to your severe
      Level, your experience with brimonidine and it's effects on you physically and emotionally have deeply
      Moved me and I want to thank you for telling your story here on this forum. Your experience deep in
      This thread should be moved to its own thread, or near the beginning of this one. I truly mean it. With
      A thread title of " Read these mirvaso experiences before trying." There are others here, like Nat, who
      Would do justice to this " bad drug" by sharing these devastating side effects in a thread that
      Highlights the worst of the worst. A moderator could move these easily..... Wishing you the very best-
      Birdie

Comment

• Originally posted by nat007 View Post
        You'd think this forum would be a safe haven for rosacea sufferers, where they can share stuff in all sincerity, but I guess people like Nase and Dr Darm (was that his name?) and Galderma reps (not saying Brady is one but there have been some other first time posters with surprisingly strong pro Galderma messages) will always try to manipulate, as there is money to be made. Not saying per sé that Brady was trying to intentionally influence the discussion pro Galderma, he still came up with 18 bad Mirvaso responses versus maybe 3 undecided ones, but this does reek slightly of a mingling of interests, not great this.

Wow and another Ph.D on his RRDI, how in heavens name did I not pick up on that at the time (Starlite making her name proud again, ur a star).
        From this very clear post on how the medical system has invested much time, effort, and money into figuring out how to brain wash the public into buying their products.. \/

Originally posted by Starlite View Post
        Are you serious? Did you really just scold the people who have had their emotions toyed with by expert marketing manipulators who took people on an emotional roller coaster for years, as they baited their hooks with well placed press releases and internet "rumors" about this miracle drug, until people were begging, no, demanding that they have access to this medication, only to come away from their first attempts at using it with what appears to be a worsened situation and dashed hopes? Every step of this game is played by the Big Boys and they don't mess around. They spend money on professionals who know how to "manage" humans through their deep primal fears and needs. Core primitive drives are played and played like a maestro. No one is immune. Dirty tricks like making something hard to get and rare, hinting for years that a product is on the way, like deeply establishing that "they" are the experts and the uneducated lowly masses have no idea what they might be talking about and how dare you lowlies question them.. etc.. etc.. ANYTHING to engender emotionality and childhood states of mind, and leave rational assessment behind because when you are in your primal brain, they win.

This stuff has been studied and deployed since the turn of the last century.. They know what they are doing and it works very well. The Delphi Technique .... Edward Bernays and the Art of Public Manipulation - video

You are however right that, "If you accept the treatment you are responsible for the consequences." No one else has to live with and suffer with them.
        Brady was able to twist it into how the drug companies have been trying to find a cure for rosacea for over a hundred years. Not what I said at all. They have been investing in manipulation and market control for over a hundred years. And, that they were lead to believe Mirvosa is a miracle drug.
        Originally posted by Brady Barrows View Post
        Starlite,

<snip> As you point out in this post, what everyone wants is a 'miracle drug' and as you also point out, man has tried to treat rosacea for over a hundred years with no such miracle ever happening. It is naive to think that a miracle drug is just around the corner. There is a possibility that those with severe skin conditions, such as steroid rosacea or severe cases of rosacea (or a rosacea mimic) might be able to be treated with either the current standard treatments or one of the new recently released treatments for some.

<snip>
        This is a red flag of something not being right. He is not an uneducated or unintelligent man. His reading comprehension skills are just fine. Another red flag came when one of the positive reporters, a new member, viciously attacked another forum member calling them names for reporting that their Dermatologist tried to pressure them into buying this new drug even though they did not need it. That shot down creditability in my book.

What is happening is muddying the waters with doubt, confusion, and intimidation. It's not working, amazingly! This is a painful lesson, a loss of innocence of sorts, but one worth learning because so many people are being injured due to such a huge lack of ethics in the corporate world. I've heard several alternative Doctors report a statistic that about half of the drugs released by the FDA are recalled and their use stopped with in five years of release. I can not find confirmation evidence on those numbers, but if it's even close to that, that's outrageous.

Something about this forum is working Nat or other wise I would have been given the boot a long time ago, I'm so out spoken on the topic. I try to treat everyone with respect but if we were being that censored, I'd have been a gonner.

All I can say is the suffering you and Mistica endured has come full circle and your strength and courage may very well save others from being injured.
        Last edited by Starlite; 19 November 2013, 10:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Starlite View Post
          From this very clear post on how the medical system has invested much time, effort, and money into figuring out how to brain wash the public into buying their products.. \/

Brady was able to twist it into how the drug companies have been trying to find a cure for rosacea for over a hundred years. Not what I said at all. They have been investing in manipulation and market control for over a hundred years. And, that they were lead to believe Mirvosa is a miracle drug.

This is a red flag of something not being right. He is not an uneducated or unintelligent man. His reading comprehension skills are just fine. Another red flag came when one of the positive reporters, a new member, viciously attacked another forum member calling them names for reporting that their Dermatologist tried to pressure them into buying this new drug even though they did not need it. That shot down creditability in my book.

What is happening is muddying the waters with doubt, confusion, and intimidation. It's not working, amazingly! This is a painful lesson, a loss of innocence of sorts, but one worth learning because so many people are being injured due to such a huge lack of ethics in the corporate world. I've heard several alternative Doctors report a statistic that about half of the drugs released by the FDA are recalled and their use stopped with in five years of release. I can not find confirmation evidence on those numbers, but if it's even close to that, that's outrageous.

Something about this forum is working Nat or other wise I would have been given the boot a long time ago, I'm so out spoken on the topic. I try to treat everyone with respect but if we were being that censored, I'd have been a gonner.

All I can say is the suffering you and Mistica endured has come full circle and your strength and courage may very well save others from being injured.

Yeh I noticed the incorrect summary of your post as well at the time. Its tough, when you sound too consipracy like, you will be shut down for being too over the top and get discredited, even though the message you are telling might be very well correct. I noticed that attack on the poster mentioning his doctor shoveling him Mirvaso down his throat as well, and some newby being very personal and brutal to him, I think a few members stuck up for the poster though. I think that big pharmaceutical companies will have a big interest in causing doubt when a drug fails to deliver. People naturally are looking for sparkles of hope so when they read 18 negative reports but 3 positive ones, its only natural to get drawn to the positive reports and hope you will be a lucky user too. So even though there will be a lot of people reporting the same ghastly side effects of Mirvaso, as long as Galderma has some people out there posting raving reviews, they are altering the playing field and mind set. There is nothing conspiracy about it, its a given.

Yeh I hope people will continue to speak out as they are doing now, this forum is a great place and its good to have critical people on board who are not afraid of a good old discussion.

Brady is a long standing member here and I'm curious how he will explain this 'liaison', hopefully in a straight forward way

Comment

Yeh I noticed the incorrect summary of your post as well at the time. Its tough, when you sound too consipracy like, you will be shut down for being too over the top and get discredited, even though the message you are telling might be very well correct. I noticed that attack on the poster mentioning his doctor shoveling him Mirvaso down his throat as well, and some newby being very personal and brutal to him, I think a few members stuck up for the poster though. I think that big pharmaceutical companies will have a big interest in causing doubt when a drug fails to deliver. People naturally are looking for sparkles of hope so when they read 18 negative reports but 3 positive ones, its only natural to get drawn to the positive reports and hope you will be a lucky user too. So even though there will be a lot of people reporting the same ghastly side effects of Mirvaso, as long as Galderma has some people out there posting raving reviews, they are altering the playing field and mind set. There is nothing conspiracy about it, its a given.

Yeh I hope people will continue to speak out as they are doing now, this forum is a great place and its good to have critical people on board who are not afraid of a good old discussion.

Brady is a long standing member here and I'm curious how he will explain this 'liaison', hopefully in a straight forward way
            I've noticed that the "conspiracy" word is used to shut people up instead of dealing with the wild and crazy facts as they are. That's alright, I'm pretty immune because I come from the medical community and know from experience what is going on. Yes, you are right, the member who was attacked was quickly supported. You've garnered a series of attacks yourself simply because of how credible you are. I hope you feel just as supported.

The tricky part is that real human beings with real feelings are reporting their experiences. They may report these experiences with some level of passion and intensity. This isn't science class and no one is running rigorous study protocols here. My only goal is to provide real human support and help people begin to realize we are being naive to simply trust the medical system as loving parental figures when in fact history does not support that perception. That does not mean they are not providing a critical service but we must be our own best advocate and always proceed with caution.

If people are feeling disappointed at the results of this new medication, ask yourselves why you had such high hopes for it in the first place? Some how, some where, the idea was placed in your mind that it will be a magic medicine. Why? Why not just be honest? "This may be a helpful medication, but only best used intermittently, as a way to reduce facial flushing. Be sure to patch test it to make sure you do not respond with an allergy reaction. Be aware rebound is possible. etc.." What's so hard about that? Why the need for high pressure, manipulation, and lies? More money? Not in the long run, and not worth the loss of reputation.

Comment

• Wow good to see you back Mirvaso2013, I also wondered where you had gone. You got banned?? Oh my.. won't step on the moderators chair but I am surprised about that.

Comment

• Uhm, not sure if my computer is acting weird or if there are posts disappearing here within minutes? What happened to Johns post? Is there a moderator who can explain whats going on perhaps? :S (confused)

Comment

• Originally posted by Mistica View Post
                  Hello Brady,

Just to remind you, in case you missed it in my post, I was examined by an immunologist at the time of my severe rebound and no allergy was found. I had tryptase, histamine and all the IgA, IgG, IgE, etc tested and they were all normal. The doctor was looking for mastocytosis as well, and seemed to be rather disappointed that my levels were not suggestive of this.

Now, to be fair I do have other health issues, but they are not related to allergy.

Rebound flushing.
                  I was already a bad flusher, but it had become significantly better in some ways over the preceding year or so.

How rebound worked in me.

I had a very pink baseline redness all over my face with much redder cheeks, nose. I had to be very vigilante with my diet and environment and still relied heavily on ice packs to control flushing, but with this preventive regime, my flushing was definitely downgraded to what it had been.

When I first applied brimonidine, it paled me unnaturally, but at the same time, the visible vessels appeared to be more prominent against their ghostly background.

From memory, I spent the first day test driving it around the house.
                  Then I decided to go out. First to the dentist and then the mall.
                  I was pretty stunned to experience a fairly small, but intense area of flushing on my upper right cheek.
                  The area became very hot and deepened in colour.
                  It looked unnatural, as if I had painted it on with marked borders.

We left the dentist and walked around the mall. After some time the area completely vanished.
                  I rinsed my face when I came home and went to bed. By morning, my face was fully reddish again, but no worse, as far as I recall.

The pattern thereafter was the same type of 'break through' intense vasodilation. It would appear in one area, disappear and then appear elsewhere, such as in the middle of my upper lip area. It would again, be really intense. (That pattern is not indicative of any type of allergy).
                  Then I would be worse by morning.
                  At the time, I had to attend several dental appointments and because the air conditioning was not working properly in the clinic, I foolishly relied on brimonidine to get me through the appointments, thinking, just one more day, etc. Big mistake.
                  I was much worse every morning and my severe flushing was returning.
                  I tried quitting cold turkey, but that made me much worse and then I began another foolish experiment of gradually diluting the drug, more and more. But it did not work and I got stuck in a vicious cycle of calming and intense flushing.

After application my face did pale, but the 'break through' flushing was occurring more and more and in the end you could see it happening. It was as if a mole were burrowing under my skin, travelling through the plumbing at high speed. Coming out here and there randomly. I noted another poster comment on this weird pattern of flushing. When the inside of my right ear started to flush, it became very painful.
                  My upper cheeks especially the right suffered the most. To this day, it is a vascular mess.
                  In the end, the brimonidine didn't work at all. It was as if the receptors it was influencing, completely dysfunctioned. The final application had the opposite effect. It caused extreme flushing. Of course a scientist could give you a run down of likely biochemical reactions. My layperson's report is brimonidine caused a raging, flushing inferno, and it was one hellacious ride I wished I had never embarked upon.

I ended up in the ER twice, as I have previously mentioned as the break through flushing was so intense, my nose bled and my lips split. I did not receive any useful help, and of course in retrospect I wished I had not gone there either, as the awful lights and stress just amplified the reaction and flushing.
                  I was given one dose of prednisone during my second visit and they only served to make me much worse!

Of course, the stress all this caused just made the flushing much worse still! I couldn't sleep as each time I lay back on my pile of pillows and started to drift off to sleep, it was as if the final brace holding back the build up of flushing, broke down and the blood raged through the veins in a torrent!. I was so painful! I cried in pain. Ice packs did not help at that point and of course, you have to be careful with icing. It is an art.
                  I started to stay awake most of the night due to the pain and flushing. Lack of sleep worsens flushing, so this was just another nail in the coffin, so to speak. This continued for weeks.
                  In the end, I fell asleep out of exhaustion and the flushing raged all night, for several nights.
                  Then it stopped. Well, the intensity stopped, but I was left with damage. I was, again, a severe flusher. It took some weeks for the earache to subside. My doctor told me the canal was inflamed and then peeled.

The original area of breakthrough flushing on my upper right cheek, extended it's borders to encompass a much larger area and it remains today. I have even had IPL, which did not help much. The upper cheek suffered some kind of nerve damage. I expect that is not the right word, 'damage' as it is not numb, but it can hurt, a type of feeling that drives me crazy. A dull, sickening feeling much like hitting your elbow.

I am happy to say, that these days, the nerve pain/sensation has reduced a lot and I can go months without it being present.
                  The area is still highly vascularised however.

I am an extreme case, and it was made much worse by my foolish decision to try and wean myself off the drug over time with gradual dilutions.
                  I suppose the only good thing to come of my horrendous adventure is an insight to what might happen to others should they decide to continue use of brimonidine.

I can not emphasize enough what a big mistake it is to try and reduce vascular symptoms with this drug.

I hope this long post helps clarify what I mean by rebound flushing. I can only equate it to holding a garden hose, the pressure builds up, and when you release the end, a torrent pumps out.
                  Of course the hose flow quickly returns to it's previous state, where as the face does not.
                  Mistica,
                  Your experience with brimonidine is heart wrenching and appreciate your willing to share all this for others. Perhaps this will help some to think seriously about the risks involved with brimonidine treatment. As Birdie suggested, I think your experience deserves a separate thread so I have done this for others to read for themselves what happened to you with this post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Starlite View Post
                    I've noticed that the "conspiracy" word is used to shut people up instead of dealing with the wild and crazy facts as they are. That's alright, I'm pretty immune because I come from the medical community and know from experience what is going on. Yes, you are right, the member who was attacked was quickly supported. You've garnered a series of attacks yourself simply because of how credible you are. I hope you feel just as supported.

Thanks, I would appreciate if some others tuned in to ask the moderators why John22/Mirvaso 2013's posts here (while we were responding to him here) where quickly removed, yet they are ignoring the question why this happened.

And also to remember Brady to comment on the questions asked by you Starlite (and Mistica I think as well) and me to him, what this 'liaison' with 2 Galderma doctors on his RRDI board is and if this has impacted his attempts here to stick up for Mirvaso.
                    I feel this is just conveniently ignored here

Comment

• As you point out this post was made in this forum. There is no conflict of interest, since no money is involved. The RRDi hasn't received a dime from Galderma.

On September 10, I read the following abstract:
                      J Am Acad Dermatol. 2013 Dec;69(6):1025-32. doi: 10.1016/j.jaad.2013.08.006. Epub 2013 Sep 5.
                      Potential role of microorganisms in the pathogenesis of rosacea.
                      Holmes AD.
                      Source
                      Galderma Laboratories LP, Fort Worth, Texas.

I emailed Dr. Holmes inviting her to join the RRDi MAC. She sent an auto responder out of office email explaining she was not available and I could ask two other assistants if I needed to, one of whom was Dr. Chen. I invited Dr. Chen to serve on the RRDi MAC. Dr. Chen accepted over a month later and was appointed on October 25. In the meantime Dr. Holmes also accepted her invitation to join the RRDi and was appointed on September 18. Both of these appointments were announced not only on the RRDi site but also here on RF as you have pointed out.

There is no hidden agenda, conflict of interest, since both of the above RRDi MAC members are volunteering their time. Galderma hasn't given a dime to the RRDi, not one cent. The RRDi has a solid conflict of interest policy you can read for your self, which is unique, since you cannot find any conflict of interest policy published by any other non profit organization for rosacea.

I try to keep an open mind and be fair. Mirvaso has had a very bad initial response from online forums like this one and at RS. I am reporting what is happening at the RRDi about this because it is relevant and should help those who may read these reports. I don't appreciate it when I am being accused of a conflict of interest when this is absolutely far from the truth.

Comment

You'd think this forum would be a safe haven for rosacea sufferers, where they can share stuff in all sincerity, but I guess people like Nase and Dr Darm (was that his name?) and Galderma reps (not saying Brady is one but there have been some other first time posters with surprisingly strong pro Galderma messages) will always try to manipulate, as there is money to be made. Not saying per sé that Brady was trying to intentionally influence the discussion pro Galderma, he still came up with 18 bad Mirvaso responses versus maybe 3 undecided ones, but this does reek slightly of a mingling of interests, not great this.

Wow and another Ph.D on his RRDI, how in heavens name did I not pick up on that at the time (Starlite making her name proud again, ur a star).
                        Nat,

I post the announcements of all RRDi MAC members here at RF. I make it very clear who is on the RRDi MAC. These professionals are all volunteering their time. They are busy and have very little time to answer questions. It is amazing to me that they have agreed to volunteer. Do you think they would volunteer to answer questions in this forum when they will be accused of some hidden agenda and accused of having a conflict of interest and other rude remarks? I have had very rude remarks made about me. Most would simply leave the forum since the moderators allow rude remarks to made to posters. The RRDi has very strict rules that do not allow such rude remarks.

Comment

Brady, could you explain perhaps why you have been trying to defend Mirvaso and Galderma so often here, even if it was at times subtle, and how this relationship with those 2 (at least) Galderma related Ph.D doctors on your RRDI board exactly relates to all this?
                          I think I have answered that question with my post to Starlite Post #865

Comment

• With regard to Brady and his site, there is something else to consider. I don't know about any affiliation with Galderma, but I wonder if Brady's promotion of his website has been excessive lately? In nearly every post he links to it (in addition to the one in his signature). This is a good way to improve your results for google/bing searches (SEO - search engine optimization). I wonder if the end goal is self promotion of his site? Some of the links are not particularly relevant, which tips me off. The lines between "helping hand" and self promotion seem blurred. It seems as if there is anything relevant (even if tangentially) then he will find a way to link to it. I really hope this is not the case, but I certainly wonder about this.

Comment

Thanks, I would appreciate if some others tuned in to ask the moderators why John22/Mirvaso 2013's posts here (while we were responding to him here) where quickly removed, yet they are ignoring the question why this happened.

And also to remember Brady to comment on the questions asked by you Starlite (and Mistica I think as well) and me to him, what this 'liaison' with 2 Galderma doctors on his RRDI board is and if this has impacted his attempts here to stick up for Mirvaso.
                              I feel this is just conveniently ignored here
                              Nat,

What makes you think I am sticking up for Mirvaso? I think I have been quite responsible to report all these negative anecdotal user experiences at the RRDi. The way they are posted in this thread is very difficult to find but you can read a lot of other posts that are not relevant to the reports like attacks on my motive for posting. I have explained how the two Galderma PhDs volunteered to serve on the RRDi MAC already.

Comment

• Originally posted by hozer2k View Post
                                With regard to Brady and his site, there is something else to consider. I don't know about any affiliation with Galderma, but I wonder if Brady's promotion of his website has been excessive lately? In nearly every post he links to it (in addition to the one in his signature). This is a good way to improve your results for google/bing searches (SEO - search engine optimization). I wonder if the end goal is self promotion of his site? Some of the links are not particularly relevant, which tips me off. The lines between "helping hand" and self promotion seem blurred. It seems as if there is anything relevant (even if tangentially) then he will find a way to link to it. I really hope this is not the case, but I certainly wonder about this.
                                My links are to a non profit organization. If that violates RF policy I am not aware of it. Since you and others are questioning my motive for posting, I can just stop.

Comment

Working...
                                X