Mirvaso has been approved by the FDA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DLhope View Post
    Comme on dirait en France, putain la honte. Ça me fait vraiment chier et moi qui était prêt à aller rencontrer un dermato à New-York le mois prochain. Et si ça marchait, meme
    t'envoyer un flacon par avion. Je vais attendre encore un peu pour voir les reactions mais ça me tue, déjà que j'ai encore fait l'erreure de reprendre confiance.
    Ah parler français, ça fais du bien.. En effet, la honte ! On n'aurais pas dût placer autant d'espoirs dans ce produit, même si tout n'est pas encore perdu et qu'il peut y avoir un retournement de situation.

Il faut attendre que les choses passent et voir comment elles se déroulent. Tout peux changer même si je n'ai plus vraiment d'espoirs on ne sait jamais !

Et DLHope, va voir sur ton profil j'ai laissé des questions ! réponds y en laissant toi un message sur mon profil l'ami !

Translate :

Ah speak French, do it well .. Indeed, the shame! We would not have had to put much hope in this product, even if everything is not lost yet and there may be a turnaround.

We must wait until things go and see how they unfold. Everything can change even if I really hopes you never know!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirvaso2013 View Post
      Theres a thread for that why don't you and your mate stop crying and go post on the other Mirvaso User thread .
      Mirvaso2013 you say people can have there own opinion but you criticise David pasco and everyone else that try's to say anything positive about this product! Are you sure you don't have shares in a rival company?????

Comment

• Originally posted by red11 View Post
        Mirvaso2013 you say people can have there own opinion but you criticise David pasco and everyone else that try's to say anything positive about this product! Are you sure you don't have shares in a rival company?????
        And you are criticise anyone that has anything negative to say about Mirvaso .

So go and take a good look at yourself in the mirror and stop being a hypocrite .

Comment

• And you all please stop with your useless comment !

We are all here for have informations about Mirvaso, not for heard bawling kid.

Keep calm, keep cool, keep zen my friends !

Comment

And you are criticise anyone that has anything negative to say about Mirvaso .

So go and take a good look at yourself in the mirror and stop being a hypocrite .
            I suggest you read through your comments and see how they look, who else have I commented about apart from you? I really don't see how you can criticise this stuff so much when you have no experience, as I say let people make there own decisions, and stop trying making it for them, nobody has died or there skin Fallen of.
            Last edited by red11; 10 October 2013, 10:19 PM.

Comment

I suggest you read through your comments and see how they look
              I think Mirvaso is the best thing ever . No rebounds whats so ever . We can all live happily ever after

Is that what you want me to say ... Will that make you feel better ?

Comment

I think Mirvaso is the best thing ever . No rebounds whats so ever . We can all live happily ever after

Is that what you want me to say ... Will that make you feel better ?
                Much better! Thank you I can sleep tonight!!

Comment

Much better! Thank you I can sleep tonight!!
                  That's more like it ... We are all Happy Campers now ..

Comment

• Originally posted by David Pascoe View Post
                    This comment seems to be in contrast to the Phase 2 results abstract that said "No tachyphylaxis, rebound of erythema or aggravation of other disease signs (telangiectasia, inflammatory lesions) was observed. All regimens were safe and well tolerated with similarly low incidence of adverse events."

So I'm inclined to read Dr. Shinkai's comments with a bit of skepticism.
                    So far the broad consensus here seems to be that it causes bad rebound redness and flushing. I don't understand why you take these test results at complete face value David? Don't you know that experience tells us that pharmaceuticals always pimp their side effects and test results to some degree? I did a couple of searches on antidepressants like remeron and weight gain for instance, something that is listed as >10%, but seems to in fact happen to close to 90% of people. Even those who are avid sportsmen and on strict diets and who always were slim (me included). Its nowhere reported like that in official documents from the pharmaceuticals and I doubt this will be any different. If this Mirvaso can bring out flushing for people who tried it here with only baseline redness issues, it has that same potential for all the other baseline redness people Galderma is aiming at. I find it an outrage that nobody there seems to have even tried to take the rebound issue serious from all the info that is out there.
                    My rosacea related blog: http://scarletnat.blogspot.com/2012/...edication.html

Comment

• Originally posted by maskielli View Post
                      How long have you been taking it so far? Are you using the recommended dose or did you lower it? Sorry if you have already stated this previously.

edit: just read your post in the other thread, so you dont need to answer
                      Today is the end of day 3 , I use a pea size dose just on my cheeks I'm doing a trial and not gonna use it for 3 days too see what effects I feel I'll update you guys about it , hopefully nothing bad :/

Comment

• Originally posted by nat007 View Post
                        So far the broad consensus here seems to be that it causes bad rebound redness and flushing. I don't understand why you take these test results at complete face value David? Don't you know that experience tells us that pharmaceuticals always pimp their side effects and test results to some degree? I did a couple of searches on antidepressants like remeron and weight gain for instance, something that is listed as >10%, but seems to in fact happen to close to 90% of people. Even those who are avid sportsmen and on strict diets and who always were slim (me included). Its nowhere reported like that in official documents from the pharmaceuticals and I doubt this will be any different. If this Mirvaso can bring out flushing for people who tried it here with only baseline redness issues, it has that same potential for all the other baseline redness people Galderma is aiming at. I find it an outrage that nobody there seems to have even tried to take the rebound issue serious from all the info that is out there.
                        What Doctors Don't Know About the Drugs They Prescribe (Video)

Governments (And Corporations) Hire Web Trolls to Sway Public Opinion

Comment

• Our health and welfare is ultimately our own responsibility. In general, our first way to judge is based on the manufacturer data. We have no other data points. But of course, we should be skeptical since we know they are inclined to sell the product. Then we move on and ask others how it works for them. The same goes for buying a car, choosing a school, applying for a job, etc. If we hear that people are not happy then we have to decide who to believe.

In this case, the evidence is mounting that what Galderma says about Mirvaso is not what users say about Mirvaso. Which of these matters to you most? We are still waiting to hear from the first user who has not had a rebound (without steroid intervention). That is very different from what Galderma has stated (less than 10%). Statistically speaking, it is still possible that all of the users to date are in that 10%, but that is highly unlikely.

Comment

• Hello, thanks for sharing your expericene with mirvaso. I am really excited with it.

Please!! I am from Spain. In a deep crisis. Someone can do me the favor to get me this mirvaso?? i am really desperate with this rosácea and flushing and blushing. My email blushinglife@gmail.com please, i am a serious person that need help.

Comment

• Yeah true, they could all be in that 10% of users with side effects, but I don't get how David is so involved in this topic, writes about it on his own site yet in the midst of person after person posting about the bad side effects, just keeps referring to those test results (again). Like we shouldn't take notice of those use reports here (thanks again, so valuable) simply because the statistics state otherwise? Don't get this, sorry..
                              My rosacea related blog: http://scarletnat.blogspot.com/2012/...edication.html

Comment

• You cant argue with any of that .

Comment

Working...
                                X