Mirvaso has been approved by the FDA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joseph View Post
    A conversation with Galderma USA president Francois Fournier, on Mirvaso.

http://healthcare.dmagazine.com/2013...cois-fournier/
    An interesting article, deserves some comments - here are some I prepared earlier ;)
    Get Rosacea News here - https://rosacea-support.org

Comment

• Originally posted by David Pascoe View Post
      An interesting article, deserves some comments - here are some I prepared earlier ;)
      It wont even be a $10 million Drug . Because its going to be a Flop

Comment

• Update: I seem to be experiencing the dreaded rebound redness and flushing (definitely worse than baseline). Not good and my Mirvaso trial is over for a while. Very disappointing after it looked like it might work out.

Comment

• Originally posted by wiry View Post
          Update: I seem to be experiencing the dreaded rebound redness and flushing (definitely worse than baseline). Not good and my Mirvaso trial is over for a while. Very disappointing after it looked like it might work out.
          I had the same problem but I used this morning at 630 and it lasted allllll the way til 8 but then I went to the gym and everytime I lift my face turns red and stays that way and now my face is red but it's like the usually redness and eventually after relaxing from the gym it'll relax.... I was wondering if this stuff washes off

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirvaso2013 View Post
            It wont even be a $10 million Drug . Because its going to be a Flop
            Originally posted by David Pascoe View Post
            I don't share your pessimism. There is a huge unmet market out there for permanent redness relief.

More than 90% of users seems to me will be likely to keep using Mirvaso long term as they like it and see a benefit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brady Barrows View Post
              Stopping the medication did cause a kind of tachyphylaxis seen with other alpha-adrenergics used to treat nasal or conjunctival congestion, where stopping the drug increased erythema or edema."
              This comment seems to be in contrast to the Phase 2 results abstract that said "No tachyphylaxis, rebound of erythema or aggravation of other disease signs (telangiectasia, inflammatory lesions) was observed. All regimens were safe and well tolerated with similarly low incidence of adverse events."

So I'm inclined to read Dr. Shinkai's comments with a bit of skepticism.

Comment

• But the million dollar question...why are so many people reporting rebound redness that is worse than baseline? Real user reviews are in contrast to what Galderma has reported.

Comment

• I think that Galderma has cheated in his report.
                  Or did the report in which the outcome is most beneficial for them ($ $ $ more profitable, customers less frightened of side effects).

They said than <1% has flushed. It turns out that it's not 1%, but as much as 95%.

ps. WJS only forum, not flushed. But he used steroids to Mirvaso. (from what I read.)
                  Last edited by poppe; 10 October 2013, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by David Pascoe View Post
                    I don't share your pessimism. There is a huge unmet market out there for permanent redness relief.

More than 90% of users seems to me will be likely to keep using Mirvaso long term as they like it and see a benefit.

You are way off the mark there

Do you have shares in Galderma ?

Because I haven't heard YOU say a bad word about Mirvaso yet

A Blind man can see that this Mirvaso is a dangerous product that can cause more untold misery to Rosacea patients .
                    Last edited by Mirvaso2013; 10 October 2013, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by poppe View Post
                      I think that Galderma has cheated in his report.
                      Or did the report in which the outcome is most beneficial for them ($ $ $ more profitable, customers less frightened of side effects).

They said than <1% has flushed. It turns out that it's not 1%, but as much as 95%.

ps. WJS only forum, not flushed. But he used steroids to Mirvaso. (from what I read.)

I totally agree mate .

Comment

• My mirvaso experience

I suffer from mostly the redness associated with rosacea so 3.5 weeks ago my derm prescribed me mirvaso. The first 3 days of it were great, no redness, cool to the touch cheeks, and minimal to no rebound. From day 4 onward however things got much worse, i started to suffer extreme rebounding episodes roughly 5 hours after application, my cheeks would turn beet red(that never happened before I used the meds, in severity or frequency) it progressed now to where if I lay down both of my cheeks flush and get warm and beet red! also something that never happened before. The meds seemed to exacerbate my condition making it much worse than it was before. I started using it. So last night I wrote galderma an email explaining what I just explained here, this AM a nurse from the company called me to get more info, she was very nice and helpful, she said my experience would be forwarded on to the FDA and Galderma would refund the cost of my prescription. So in summary the product sucks!! But the company seems willing to listen and compensate us.

Thanks!!

Comment

• Send your mirvaso to me folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by mauerfan View Post
                            I suffer from mostly the redness associated with rosacea so 3.5 weeks ago my derm prescribed me mirvaso. The first 3 days of it were great, no redness, cool to the touch cheeks, and minimal to no rebound. From day 4 onward however things got much worse, i started to suffer extreme rebounding episodes roughly 5 hours after application, my cheeks would turn beet red(that never happened before I used the meds, in severity or frequency) it progressed now to where if I lay down both of my cheeks flush and get warm and beet red! also something that never happened before. The meds seemed to exacerbate my condition making it much worse than it was before. I started using it. So last night I wrote galderma an email explaining what I just explained here, this AM a nurse from the company called me to get more info, she was very nice and helpful, she said my experience would be forwarded on to the FDA and Galderma would refund the cost of my prescription. So in summary the product sucks!! But the company seems willing to listen and compensate us.

Thanks!!
                            Another happy customer ..

You are not meant say negative things about Mirvaso here mate . Some people might start crying

How long before they take it back off the shelves ?

MIRVASO ... R.I.P
                            Last edited by Mirvaso2013; 10 October 2013, 03:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vovin View Post
                              Send your mirvaso to me folks.
                              Mate .

They should be queuing up to sell you that by now .

Its has no value whats so ever ... unless you want to make your Rosacea worse

Comment

• Mirvaso, best scam of 2013 :')

Comment

Working...
                                X