X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mirvaso2013 View Post
    Lets see if we can get a simple yes or no poll first

and we could then work on the other stuff you mentioned

Because this thread is at 43 pages now and its just going to end up being too long and messy
    True, at some point readers might find it too long (and antagonistic) to keep reading this way. We want as many trial results as possible though, both good and bad.
    My rosacea related blog: http://scarletnat.blogspot.com/2012/...edication.html

Comment

• Originally posted by nat007 View Post
      True, at some point readers might find it too long (and antagonistic) to keep reading this way. We want as many trial results as possible though, both good and bad.

Or we could set up 2 different threads

So they can post their results

1. Mirvaso happy campers

2. Mirvaso not for me

If you know what I mean . User Friendly

Comment

• Originally posted by truth1911 View Post
        Why am I so old?
        your name has 1911 in it

Comment

• My dermatologist office called me today to tell me the prescription is now available and are sending me a $50 coupon. For those who have already received their mirvaso, how much did it cost? I'm guessing several hundred dollars if the company is offering 50 bucks off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mirvaso2013 View Post
            Or we could set up 2 different threads

So they can post their results

1. Mirvaso happy campers

2. Mirvaso not for me

If you know what I mean . User Friendly
            That should make it a lot easier and less time consuming to get a quick image of those having good success with it and those who don't. Good idea
            My rosacea related blog: http://scarletnat.blogspot.com/2012/...edication.html

Comment

• I have blue cross. Was $65 but I gave coupon ( it's on mirvaso website)
              And they honored it so I paid 50

Comment

I have blue cross. Was $65 but I gave coupon ( it's on mirvaso website)
                And they honored it so I paid 50

Id say that's all its worth is $50 .

And that's from going on what Ive read so far on this forum

Comment

• Why is your username mirvaso if you hate it so much

Comment

• I'm not sure what to do. I didn't apply mirvaso today because I was a little extra pink this morning and I just woke up from a nap with a horrible flush. I've never really flushed before so am kind of scared it won't go away. My face is so hot like I have a sunburn. I am so confused, I didn't think I would have any rebound since I am not a flusher and it was such a small percentage of people in the study who experienced it. Any advice? Ride it out, use a cold wash cloth...? This is no fun. sorry to bring the bad news, maybe it's totally unrelated but that wouldn't make much sense.

Comment

Why is your username mirvaso if you hate it so much
                      lol, hes just saying that how much it costs, not saying its bad. Just types in a strange way.

Comment

Why is your username mirvaso if you hate it so much
                        I never said I hated it .... I havent even tried it yet .

But I know it will rebound on me also .. 100%

Mirvaso was the first name that came to me when I joined up

Comment

• Take some aspirin and another nap lassie

What was your regimen before this flush?

Took mirvaso as prescribed once a day for a few days?

Comment

• From another thread. But encouraging.

Amongst those who used Mirvaso for a month, just 4% experienced redness, and 3% flushing.

Amongst the 365 days trialists, 8% experienced redness and 5% had `rosacea’ as an adverse event and 5% cold like symptoms.

So overall your likelihood of an adverse event is low.

Comment

Take some aspirin and another nap lassie

What was your regimen before this flush?

Took mirvaso as prescribed once a day for a few days?
                              Thanks for the advice, I'm actually already doing better, sitting up helped. Also I had some mint chocolate chip ice cream, good medicine ;). Yes I used mirvaso for 3 consecutive days once a day. I didn't apply any today so this is the longest I've been off of it. My nose and chin are almost normal now but my cheeks are still more red and hot. Maybe I'm just in the 4%. It's just so weird because my skins not super reactive or overly sensitive. I definitely think others should still try it! It might work and if it did that would be so great for some people.

Comment

• Littlelassie,

Please continue to update. We have the same situation going on, except I only used it for 1 day and then took 2 days off. I experienced flushing for 2 days after using it 1 day, and have never flushed before. Please go back and look at my posts and see if it resonates with you. We could learn from each other and get to the bottom of this faster

Comment

Working...
                                X