No announcement yet.

Mirvaso has been approved by the FDA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anyone tried exercising with it on yet? praying for the day i can finally go to the gym without having to avoid looking at my bright red face on the 100000000 mirrors they have set up

Comment

• Originally posted by hihohi88 View Post
      Thanks for all Matt I think i was going to try only Mirvaso on some area of my face, progressively, and see what happen, and dont want to buy 150 products for just cover big redness, Mirvaso was already expensive and when i see all of my redness i think i must put lot of Mirvaso on my face, everyday, so I will be able to use the same tube of Mirvaso 1 month max, and every month buy another tube.. That's will make lot of money !!

Hang on, you have KPRF i think, because it's really worse with the redness and flushing than rosacea. Let me know what happen with mirvaso !
      If you want to dont show your face to us, hide your face, just do something like me, cover your face in Paint for show to us only the redness, it's better when we know who we are talking about and what problem have this guy ^^ I really want to see your case, do what you want, your point is important, not mine haha
      When are you going to try Mirvaso ?

Good luck to all of you who live in EU without Mirvaso, all of my hopes are placed on this product, if it's doesn't work I think i'm going to make another real severe depression, i really can't live with these redness, i can speak with somebody, it's really hard :/

And another thing, i'm 16 years old, but if i speak about mirvaso etc etc with my derm, she is able to prescribe me the product or i must find an illegal tips ?
      Eucerin redness relief is about $12 US so its pretty cheap and i have used the same bottle for over a year (little goes along way).. Same with the mirvaso.. I used less then a pea drop on my face to get these results today. So i think it will go along way to

Comment

• Originally posted by anon24 View Post
        I'm not using mirvaso today to test for rebound. The redness is slowly coming back, but it's coming back in blotches, not evenly spread, which is not good. I'm hoping that the redness will even out as equilibrium is reached again. The drug begins to work in patches as well, so I'm hoping this is normal. Anyone else experiencing this? Also, regarding the people asking me to mail them mirvaso, in the US it is a felony to do so. I am extremely empathetic to you folks in other countries, but it's not something I can do.
        I figure (or at least for me) since my complexion isn't evenly pink, certain areas will reappear sooner then others.. Just like when i applied it, it was a bit blotchy at first..

Comment

• Thanks for that reply Matt, and for the pics. My skin is just like yours but a little worse. You don't flush do you? Sunburn easily? How do you believe your skin got this way? Thanks.

Comment

• I am a flusher. Although really would call it more of a blusher. Happens everyday several times a day.

I'm thinking this is gonna work for me.

Comment

• I am a flusher. Although really would call it more of a blusher. Happens everyday several times a day.

I'm thinking this is gonna work for me.
              Let know us what happen about mirvaso + flush/blush !

Comment

• Right this is either going to sound like an insult or a compliment.

Hihohi - Please do not think your skin looks as bad as it does, yes I see pink. But I also see the pink in a circular pattern across your cheek which a lot of people desire. This is very different to the angry looking red butterfly rash appearance that a lot of us have when flushed. Overall take this a compliment dude I think you look fine!

Matt_Seatlle - How you can regard that as rosacea is beyond me? It's not even the slightest bit pink? You have the most normal looking skin out there, if that's red then I should be regarded as a walking talking Tomato.

I know we all have different degrees of suffering. Heck I see people in the street with a lot redder face then me but it gets ridiculous when some people post on a rosacea forum with immaculate skin.

Unless you guys have burning, get on with your lives!

Comment

• Nobody have never said "You look fine with your KPRF" but thanks xD I thinks if I show you my arms, legs, butt, torso, neck with all bumps and red, you'll be shocked (yes this is not the topic !)

But dont say people wants to look like me, it's impossible to understand that !

Comment

• Originally posted by anon24 View Post
                    Thanks for that reply Matt, and for the pics. My skin is just like yours but a little worse. You don't flush do you? Sunburn easily? How do you believe your skin got this way? Thanks.
                    I would say i flush like the average person, when completely embarrassed or over exerting energy.. I don't flush really like some people describe here.. I just have this constant little pink hue in my nose and cheeks. I don't sunburn easy as i usually just tan.. It takes a bit of exposure to get red for me from the sun.. But i don't risk it with my face (whether i had general pinkness or not) i would always were face sunscreen when out.

When i look at pictures of myself from years ago, i notice the same redness now but i guess i just didn't care and really pay attention to it back then.. The older i have got, the more conscious i have become of my body and skin. Im guessing this was inherited as my sister has moderate rosacea and my dad has always had semi blotchy skin (my mother has neither however).. I don't think any one thing (cosmetics, over exposure to sun, etc) caused it.
                    Last edited by Matt_Seattle; 26 September 2013, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• Okay this stuff works

Wow is all I can say. I have that diffuse redness that is so hard to get rid of. I have been using makeup to cover up the redness and as a guy this is obviously tough. Yesterday I tried it but witnessed mild results. I had to go to work so I used make up to cover up. But today I used more than I did yesterday. I think when they say pea sized amount they really mean as big as a pea. Even when using thepea sized amount, I saw little difference at the 30 minute mark. However, for me at the 1 hour mark, I looked in the mirror and wow. I have not looked this way since I was 19 (I'm 24 now).

So yes, this works The key is to use enough. Hoping for no rebound. Feeling so happy

Comment

• Originally posted by philmitchel View Post
                        Right this is either going to sound like an insult or a compliment.

Hihohi - Please do not think your skin looks as bad as it does, yes I see pink. But I also see the pink in a circular pattern across your cheek which a lot of people desire. This is very different to the angry looking red butterfly rash appearance that a lot of us have when flushed. Overall take this a compliment dude I think you look fine!

Matt_Seatlle - How you can regard that as rosacea is beyond me? It's not even the slightest bit pink? You have the most normal looking skin out there, if that's red then I should be regarded as a walking talking Tomato.

I know we all have different degrees of suffering. Heck I see people in the street with a lot redder face then me but it gets ridiculous when some people post on a rosacea forum with immaculate skin.

Unless you guys have burning, get on with your lives!
                        I have mentioned from the start that i only have mild pinkness. If you saw me up close you would notice the areas of pinkness that i speak of. The center of my face is pink, the outer is pale. Maybe its not rosacea and rather just rosy cheeks.. Either way, I'm just trying to be aware of things as i know this can be a progressive disorder. And for my posting, im just trying contribute my experiences so other people can benefit possibly from it. And trust me i do get on with my life and enjoy it daily, i just like trying to help and contribute where i can.

Comment

• Wow is all I can say. I have that diffuse redness that is so hard to get rid of. I have been using makeup to cover up the redness and as a guy this is obviously tough. Yesterday I tried it but witnessed mild results. I had to go to work so I used make up to cover up. But today I used more than I did yesterday. I think when they say pea sized amount they really mean as big as a pea. Even when using thepea sized amount, I saw little difference at the 30 minute mark. However, for me at the 1 hour mark, I looked in the mirror and wow. I have not looked this way since I was 19 (I'm 24 now).

So yes, this works The key is to use enough. Hoping for no rebound. Feeling so happy
                          Hop, another good reaction to mirvaso ! Thanks for sharing, I hope you're not too shocking was when you saw your gorgeous skin without redness ! :p

Keep us updated about rebound and thanks for the amount council ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt_Seattle View Post
                            I would say i flush like the average person, when completely embarrassed or over exerting energy.. I don't flush really like some people describe here.. I just have this constant little pink hue in my nose and cheeks. I don't sunburn easy as i usually just tan.. It takes a bit of exposure to get red for me from the sun.. But i don't risk it with my face (whether i had general pinkness or not) i would always were face sunscreen when out.

When i look at pictures of myself from years ago, i notice the same redness now but i guess i just didn't care and really pay attention to it back then.. The older i have got, the more conscious i have become of my body and skin. Im guessing this was inherited as my sister has moderate rosacea and my dad has always had semi blotchy skin (my mother has neither however).. I don't think any one thing (cosmetics, over exposure to sun, etc) caused it.
                            Honestly mate . Theres nothing wrong with you

Do you flush in hot rooms ?

Do you flush when the sun hits your face ?

Do you flush when you drink Alcohol ?

If you answer no to all 3 above .. You are on the wrong forum

Comment

• Another Quick Update

Hello again,

I have to be quick today because I have a graduate school assignment that is likely to keep me up all night. This is my third day using Mirvaso and my first day to apply it in the morning instead of the afternoon. Today isn't the greatest test because I also used little makeup since I was going to be with other people all morning and am a chicken. Interestingly enough I haven't seen the same degree of effectiveness the past two days, but I believe that's either because I am using less than the first time or because I have started mixing it with Cerave lotion to help it spread more easily. That being said, my redness has mostly disappeared by 45 minutes after application, I just don't look freakishly pale. The one thing that bothers me is that at around 5-6 hours I start to see some pink/red coming back. All three days the redness first appears in my t-zone. I think it might have something to do with my skin becoming oily? I have actually been on a mediation to reduce oil production for about a year now and my face is nowhere near as oily as it used to be. That being said, I still get a decently shiny in my t-zone a few hours after washing my face. If my skin looked the way it does after 45 minutes for a full 8-9 hours, I would be super happy with the Mirvaso. My derm also wrote apply 2X a day on my script... I wonder if that's okay to do. I have not experienced any rebound redness but have had a little irritation where I also apply a retinoid at night (for mild acne). I think if my skin gets too dry it just gets irritated by the Mirvaso. I am going to keep experimenting and I'll try to do some pictures this weekend! Thank you to the other ppl who are also sharing experience/updates.

Comment

• I already asked this but got no response so I'll ask again.

Can a regular doctor prescribe this? I think I will go into a walk in clinic and try to get this.

Comment

Working...
                                X