X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are looking at early 2014 at best for Europe

Just sit back and let our American friends be the guinea pigs
    Ahah yes, side effects will be for them in first :p

I think before 2014 we are going to find something for import the product, or buy it illegally somewhere è.é

Comment

• Mirvaso

Heard from the dermatologist today. Nurse said the pharmacy rep just got there. They are callling it into my pharmacy so i'll be able to find out if it is covered and for how much. Also had a vbeam tx today so I will not be trying it for a few weeks.She said she was mailing instructions that were "veery important for me to read before using". Not sure what thats about
      Arlene

Comment

• It is ON MY FACE! I picked up the Mirvaso today and opened it in the store and road with it in my lap on the way home. I jumped in the shower when I got home to wash off my makeup and start from scratch. I put on moisturizer and then waited about 15 minutes. I was super nervous while I was putting on and kept thinking I was using too much and then not enough. Also I thought I put it on fairly evenly but this is now clearly not the case haha. My face seemed a little more pink initially but that could be from touching it to spread around the gel, it does the same thing when I apply moisturizer. I checked back in the mirror after about 15 minutes and definitely saw a reduction in redness but boy was it patchy! One of my cheeks is already pretty splotchy but most all of my face was blotchy. I started to worry it was just going to stay like that and was talking to my husband who kept saying you keep getting paler!! Literally I was so nervous about it not working plus worried I was going to have some weird reaction I turned on the fan an laid down because I started feeling nauseous. The whole time my husband was sitting there analyzing my face and planning what he is gong write on my face with the Mirvaso while I am asleep haha.

I looked again after it had been about 30 minutes and I was VERY pale! Like abnormally pale, like how I looked the time I almost fainted. Also I was scared to get it too close to my eyes so I left a rectangle area around my eyes and over the bridge of my nose, like when they block out ppls eyes with a black censor box or something lol I didn't think it would be that noticeable but it is. My purply circles under my eyes area are also much more noticeable because of the contrast. Its weird though that the places around my eyes where I have generally normal colored skin look darker now in contrast to my ghost face. I looks like I might have a disease because is so dark looking all around my eyes and my face is so pale.

Also I don't know how helpful this is going to be since I don't usually flush. I have blushed from being embarrassed or stressed maybe 6-7 times in the past few years since I've had rosacea but think it was mostly a mental thing. Anyways I was so worried I was going to flush and it was going to override the mirvaso or do something weird to my skin that when I was looking in the mirror my face definitely tried to flush! Of course! My cheeks started to turn a little pink and my upper lip where I didn't apply any at all started turning pink. However it wasn't like the few times I have flushed where my face turned red in an instant an felt hot. I also tried to calm down as best I could and ran back to lay down, it could be that if I stood there staring at my face it would have turned really red. I'm such a mental freak!

Its been about an hour now and I will probably get up the courage to look in the mirror again soon or rely on my husband to tell me what's happening to my face. While I wasn't paying attention he proceeded to apply 3 dots of my Mirvaso to his own face. He says its an experiment, 1 dot is on a pimple, 1 under his eye where he has some circles, an one on his cheek to see how much paler it will get. I swear he is a 5 year old. At least he's embracing science lol

I'll be sure to post again later, hopefully no rebound redness! Sorry if anything is confusing or if there are lots of grammatical errors, I'm feeling really weird mentally because of all this!

Comment

• Originally posted by Littlelassie View Post
          It is ON MY FACE! I picked up the Mirvaso today and opened it in the store and road with it in my lap on the way home. I jumped in the shower when I got home to wash off my makeup and start from scratch. I put on moisturizer and then waited about 15 minutes. I was super nervous while I was putting on and kept thinking I was using too much and then not enough. Also I thought I put it on fairly evenly but this is now clearly not the case haha. My face seemed a little more pink initially but that could be from touching it to spread around the gel, it does the same thing when I apply moisturizer. I checked back in the mirror after about 15 minutes and definitely saw a reduction in redness but boy was it patchy! One of my cheeks is already pretty splotchy but most all of my face was blotchy. I started to worry it was just going to stay like that and was talking to my husband who kept saying you keep getting paler!! Literally I was so nervous about it not working plus worried I was going to have some weird reaction I turned on the fan an laid down because I started feeling nauseous. The whole time my husband was sitting there analyzing my face and planning what he is gong write on my face with the Mirvaso while I am asleep haha.

I looked again after it had been about 30 minutes and I was VERY pale! Like abnormally pale, like how I looked the time I almost fainted. Also I was scared to get it too close to my eyes so I left a rectangle area around my eyes and over the bridge of my nose, like when they block out ppls eyes with a black censor box or something lol I didn't think it would be that noticeable but it is. My purply circles under my eyes area are also much more noticeable because of the contrast. Its weird though that the places around my eyes where I have generally normal colored skin look darker now in contrast to my ghost face. I looks like I might have a disease because is so dark looking all around my eyes and my face is so pale.

Also I don't know how helpful this is going to be since I don't usually flush. I have blushed from being embarrassed or stressed maybe 6-7 times in the past few years since I've had rosacea but think it was mostly a mental thing. Anyways I was so worried I was going to flush and it was going to override the mirvaso or do something weird to my skin that when I was looking in the mirror my face definitely tried to flush! Of course! My cheeks started to turn a little pink and my upper lip where I didn't apply any at all started turning pink. However it wasn't like the few times I have flushed where my face turned red in an instant an felt hot. I also tried to calm down as best I could and ran back to lay down, it could be that if I stood there staring at my face it would have turned really red. I'm such a mental freak!

Its been about an hour now and I will probably get up the courage to look in the mirror again soon or rely on my husband to tell me what's happening to my face. While I wasn't paying attention he proceeded to apply 3 dots of my Mirvaso to his own face. He says its an experiment, 1 dot is on a pimple, 1 under his eye where he has some circles, an one on his cheek to see how much paler it will get. I swear he is a 5 year old. At least he's embracing science lol

I'll be sure to post again later, hopefully no rebound redness! Sorry if anything is confusing or if there are lots of grammatical errors, I'm feeling really weird mentally because of all this!
          Good luck! i think i feel your excitement all the way here

Comment

• Ghost face ? Love that ! I love white skin so it's alright ^^ This product is unsuitable to tanned people I think (contrast white/brown.. weird) !

http://www.mirvaso.com/Content/image...0_baseline.jpg before
            http://www.mirvaso.com/Content/image..._3%20hours.jpg after

you see these people who try mirvaso have really white skin ^^

Wonderful product

Comment

• Originally posted by hihohi88 View Post
              Ghost face ? Love that ! I love white skin so it's alright ^^ This product is unsuitable to tanned people I think (contrast white/brown.. weird) !

http://www.mirvaso.com/Content/image...0_baseline.jpg before
              http://www.mirvaso.com/Content/image..._3%20hours.jpg after

you see these people who try mirvaso have really white skin ^^

Wonderful product
              That is a interesting thought. But im not sure if it should really have an effect whether your skin pigmentation is dark or light, its only meant to hit the blood vessels that are making it red.
              And im sure im not the only one who avoids the sun like its the devil itself, so once that red goes ill probably look ghostly pale to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Littlelassie View Post
                It is ON MY FACE! I picked up the Mirvaso today and opened it in the store and road with it in my lap on the way home. I jumped in the shower when I got home to wash off my makeup and start from scratch. I put on moisturizer and then waited about 15 minutes. I was super nervous while I was putting on and kept thinking I was using too much and then not enough. Also I thought I put it on fairly evenly but this is now clearly not the case haha. My face seemed a little more pink initially but that could be from touching it to spread around the gel, it does the same thing when I apply moisturizer. I checked back in the mirror after about 15 minutes and definitely saw a reduction in redness but boy was it patchy! One of my cheeks is already pretty splotchy but most all of my face was blotchy. I started to worry it was just going to stay like that and was talking to my husband who kept saying you keep getting paler!! Literally I was so nervous about it not working plus worried I was going to have some weird reaction I turned on the fan an laid down because I started feeling nauseous. The whole time my husband was sitting there analyzing my face and planning what he is gong write on my face with the Mirvaso while I am asleep haha.

Thank you so much

Comment

• That’s exactly what happened to me when experimenting with brimonidine. At first you see white dots appear on your face. Then they start joining and it becomes patchy until the whole face gives in. You must make sure all your face gets touched by substance otherwise you will have different tone. From my experience with brimonidine you should give at least half hour for it to settle before going out.
                  Every now and again I apply brimonidine before I go to bed and it keeps my face remarkably less red the following day.

Comment

• Originally posted by buratino29 View Post
                    That’s exactly what happened to me when experimenting with brimonidine. At first you see white dots appear on your face. Then they start joining and it becomes patchy until the whole face gives in. You must make sure all your face gets touched by substance otherwise you will have different tone. From my experience with brimonidine you should give at least half hour for it to settle before going out.
                    Every now and again I apply brimonidine before I go to bed and it keeps my face remarkably less red the following day.
                    Hi. Maybe its been discussed before but is it suppose to work also on rubra faceii condition (keratosis pilaris)? My derm once said that it was not the same thing like Rosacea. Anyway, I am planning to move over the boarder to meet a derm and get a prescription next week.

Comment

• Hi. Maybe its been discussed before but is it suppose to work also on rubra faceii condition (keratosis pilaris)? My derm once said that it was not the same thing like Rosacea. Anyway, I am planning to move over the boarder to meet a derm and get a prescription next week.
                      I have keratosis pilaris red face, and i think Mirvaso and other product for Rosacea work for KPRF because it's the same symptom : permanent redness, flush and blush, so if Mirvaso reduce redness of rosacea it will reduce redness of KP, they are THE SAME REDNESS which are caused by the same things !

Keep smiling ! we will succeed to get rid of this ****in KPRF !
                      Last edited by hihohi88; 24 September 2013, 10:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by buratino29 View Post
                        That’s exactly what happened to me when experimenting with brimonidine. At first you see white dots appear on your face. Then they start joining and it becomes patchy until the whole face gives in. You must make sure all your face gets touched by substance otherwise you will have different tone. From my experience with brimonidine you should give at least half hour for it to settle before going out.
                        Rebound Flushing ???

Comment

• Rebound Flushing ???
                          Not at all, it's the opposite if i have understand ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by hihohi88 View Post
                            Not at all, it's the opposite if i have understand ^^
                            Sorry mate

What I meant to say was

Did you ever get any Rebound flushing after the Brimonidine wore off
                            Last edited by Mirvaso2013; 24 September 2013, 10:11 PM.

Comment

• bad day today

Just an update. I had a bad night last night, with more redness and itching/tingling than usual in my problem areas, so, I didn't use the Mirvaso this morning. Today, I am having a horrible rosacea day. My face is hot, flushy, and redder than usual.

I can't say it's the Mirvaso, because my last application was 36 hours ago. I assume that rebound would not be that long lived from just 3 applications? Regardless, I'm going to stay away until my skin settles.

The only other thing that may be causing the redness/flushing is an antihistamine that I am on day 3 of taking (Clarinex). I think that sometimes the antihistamine dries my skin out and makes my rosacea worse. I am hoping that is it. I don't want to think that this new treatment will not ultimately help me. I was so excited.

Needless to say, I'm feeling pretty depressed today about this.

Alyssa

Comment

• Its been almost 6 hours and I'm still pale. I do see small signs of color reappearing on my cheeks but it may be for the best since my face no longer matches my neck and arms haha. About then tan/skin pigment thing... I am very white everywhere in general, I wear a little sunscreen in my makeup but stay out of the sun almost entirely (except for walking to the car and such). My husband (who also applied a few dots of my mirvaso for no reason) has very olive/lightly tanned skin just from genetics and the few spots he put it are a few shades lighter than his normal skin. I'm going to have to figure out what to do about the areas around my eyes looking so dark, I definitely wouldn't go out looking like this. Maybe I'll put it a smidge closer to my eyes next time and use a little tinted moisturizer or bronzer. haha bronzer...that ill be a first.

Also random thing- my face has felt really cool since I applied the mirvaso, probably from the lack of blood. It's weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X