Mirvaso has been approved by the FDA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jlb2010 View Post
    My MAIN and major symptom in flushing - moderate to severe. I just talked to my derm today and she is calling in a script today for Mivaso. I don't know when I will get it (based on the fact that I know they will have to order it). But, against many people's advice, I am going to give this a try. My flushing is so bad, I have considered ETS - so I am definititely willing to try Mirvaso.

To me - it seems like it will help with flushing since it restricts blood vessels - but I am very worried about rebound when the product starts to wear off. It is actually stated in the prescribing booklet that after 3-4 hours some people experienced flushing as the product began to wear off.

Who knows until we try?? I will try and let everyone know. I am a flusher - so this will be a good trial run for people. Wish me luck.

Thank you sir

You hit the nail on the head there in everything you said

And at the moment You are that person we have all been looking for

Best of luck with it

Comment

• So great to read people's experiences with Mirvaso here
      I'm also really curious what it will do. I have severe facial flushing issues, daily, and some general redness (but when cool and calm my skin looks pale, I don't have permanent redness). I remember from the brimonidine trial that my face would go really pale and I had no flushing either at that point. Was at a party and it was warm and in the summer, but I stayed pale for a good 4 hours if I remember correctly. Note that I asked a pharmacist for the right mix of brimonidine powder and water, and I might have gotten the balance of ingredients entirely wrong back then. And after 4 hours I just applied more. But after those 4 or 5 hours the rebound flushing was really severe.

I hope the Mirvaso cream will not create this and I will also try it once I can get a tube of it through a friend perhaps. I hope to use it for the odd night out or something really important socially, where I don't want to put make up on which my skin hates and reacts badly to. Fingers crossed and hope to read much more reviews from users here.
      My rosacea related blog: http://scarletnat.blogspot.com/2012/...edication.html

Comment

• Originally posted by nat007 View Post
        So great to read people's experiences with Mirvaso here
        I'm also really curious what it will do. I have severe facial flushing issues, daily, and some general redness (but when cool and calm my skin looks pale, I don't have permanent redness). I remember from the brimonidine trial that my face would go really pale and I had no flushing either at that point. Was at a party and it was warm and in the summer, but I stayed pale for a good 4 hours if I remember correctly. Note that I asked a pharmacist for the right mix of brimonidine powder and water, and I might have gotten the balance of ingredients entirely wrong back then. And after 4 hours I just applied more. But after those 4 or 5 hours the rebound flushing was really severe.

I hope the Mirvaso cream will not create this and I will also try it once I can get a tube of it through a friend perhaps. I hope to use it for the odd night out or something really important socially, where I don't want to put make up on which my skin hates and reacts badly to. Fingers crossed and hope to read much more reviews from users here.
        Thanks nat007

I have the exact same problem as you

Now we are starting to get places
        Last edited by Mirvaso2013; 23 September 2013, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• Just wanted to pop back in for a quick update. My pharmacy said they'd need to order it...actually at first the guy said, What even is this??. But he said it should be in tomorrow sometime. That's pretty fast if you ask me, I thought it would be like a week!

Also, it was covered by my insurance which brought it to $99 and then I used the savings card from the mirvaso website (http://mirvaso.com/) which brought it to $50.

I'll let you know what happens when I actually get it!!

Comment

• I have a derm appointment on Wednesday and should be able to pick up Mirvaso later that day or Thursday morning. I plan on test patching it first, then if everything seems ok I will take a picture of before and after so everyone can see how it works (if it works at all for me haha).. I basically have light pinkness in my cheeks and nose. No pustules and no severe redness. The only time i tend to get a touch more red is when i eat poorly for a elongated time or drink heavily the night before. Anyways, I hope to have a review up shortly for the people that are curious and that live outside of the US.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt_Seattle View Post
              I have a derm appointment on Wednesday and should be able to pick up Mirvaso later that day or Thursday morning. I plan on test patching it first, then if everything seems ok I will take a picture of before and after so everyone can see how it works (if it works at all for me haha).. I basically have light pinkness in my cheeks and nose. No pustules and no severe redness. The only time i tend to get a touch more red is when i eat poorly for a elongated time or drink heavily the night before. Anyways, I hope to have a review up shortly for the people that are curious and that live outside of the US.
              Matt... Dear sweet Matt... WHY in the world would anyone treat themselves with a medication for naturally rosy cheeks? You are aware how much money the world spends trying to get that healthy glow you are trying to remove? Don't take this wrong, but dude... nooooooo!

Comment

• Yeah, give that Mirvaso to me!

Comment

• will it help seb derm redness??

Comment

• I know i shouldnt say it again but,
                    If anybody would be able to get a bottle for me id make it well worth your time. Or if you use mirvaso and find it doesnt work for you, id happily buy it off you, just message me on the forum or email me at bronte_oconnor123@outlook.com.
                    Sorry if i keep coming back with this but really hoping i can get within 2 weeks as i have a big interview coming up and would love to look my best.

Comment

• Originally posted by Starlite View Post
                      Matt... Dear sweet Matt... WHY in the world would anyone treat themselves with a medication for naturally rosy cheeks? You are aware how much money the world spends trying to get that healthy glow you are trying to remove? Don't take this wrong, but dude... nooooooo!
                      Starlite,

Thanks for the response i do consider and have been diagnosed with mild rosacea.. I guess with my experience it's minor compared to most cases.. Your response did put a smile on my face and I have noticed over time you have been a great contribution and support to this site!! I know this condition can be progressive over time and am just trying to find what works in controlling it at times.. There is a lot of people depressed about this condition and because I have access and am interested to see its effectiveness, I want to share that with others..

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt_Seattle View Post
                        Starlite,

Thanks for the response i do consider and have been diagnosed with mild rosacea.. I guess with my experience it's minor compared to most cases.. Your response did put a smile on my face and I have noticed over time you have been a great contribution and support to this site!! I know this condition can be progressive over time and am just trying to find what works in controlling it at times.. There is a lot of people depressed about this condition and because I have access and am interested to see its effectiveness, I want to share that with others..
                        LOL Well, good luck to you in this endeavor. Trust your body and listen if it says to stop. Thank you for your kind words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Littlelassie View Post
                          Just wanted to pop back in for a quick update. My pharmacy said they'd need to order it...actually at first the guy said, What even is this??. But he said it should be in tomorrow sometime. That's pretty fast if you ask me, I thought it would be like a week!

Also, it was covered by my insurance which brought it to $99 and then I used the savings card from the mirvaso website (http://mirvaso.com/) which brought it to $50.

I'll let you know what happens when I actually get it!!

Thanks LittleLassie

Best of luck with it

Comment

• No more information actually for Mirvaso in EU..

Comment

• Looking for someone to ship Mirvaso to my address in Buffalo, NY - I will pay you

Hello my American friends, I'm a Canadian living in souhtern Ontario and I have an address that I ship stuff to in Buffalo, NY. I usually use the address to recieve bigger stuff that I buy off ebay or whatever... I'm going to be heading down there in late November to pick up a couple things and I'm hoping I can get someone to ship me a couple tubes of Mirvaso (even one tube will do). Since you will not be shipping out of the US it will be very simple and easy.

I will pay you for the mirvaso as well as for your time, and it will be worth your while. Please feel free to pm me. Thanks, I can't wait any longer!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hihohi88 View Post
                                No more information actually for Mirvaso in EU..
                                We are looking at early 2014 at best for Europe

Just sit back and let our American friends be the guinea pigs

Comment

Working...
                                X