No announcement yet.

Mirvaso has been approved by the FDA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just hope I'm not one of the >1%! Can't wait for this to be released in the UK...potentially a real life-changer...
    Will be sure to post on here once it comes out.

Comment

• Originally posted by misnomer View Post
      I just hope I'm not one of the >1%! Can't wait for this to be released in the UK...potentially a real life-changer...
      Will be sure to post on here once it comes out.
      This is the real deal ..

Everything else up to now . Lasers and medication have been a complete waste of time

I hope we see the end of these lasers for good thanks to Mirvaso

Comment

• if you guys know, all of us were waiting a long time for this product. and all of us know that our condition can be a pain in the as. unfortunately, it's only available in america right now. i would be grateful, if anyone of you guys might could organize a tube for us poor people who don't live in the usa. if someone is in the situation in doing so please contact me (E-Mail : samoht@graffiti.net). We could then organize everything. i hope there are some people who understand our position and how we feel in not getting in touch with mirvaso at the moment. thanks

Comment

• I totally agree mate

Comment

• flushing

The main reason im waiting for mirvaso is because of my flushing. When i do some treadmill, it's terrible. I don't think anyone in this board can become as red as i do Can anyone tell me is that effective for the flushing???

Some people asked about canadian release: canadian medication is always 4-6 months after us.

Comment

• Originally posted by mr_after View Post
              The main reason im waiting for mirvaso is because of my flushing. When i do some treadmill, it's terrible. I don't think anyone in this board can become as red as i do Can anyone tell me is that effective for the flushing???

Some people asked about canadian release: canadian medication is always 4-6 months after us.
              I live in Montreal, 45 minutes from the Vermont Boarder so I hope it won't take 4-6 months or I am gonna go crazy.
              I will call some places during the week to know if they have news. If not, I may trying something on the other side of
              the boarder.

I have rubra faceii for 12 years, hope its gonna help like rosacea.

Comment

• i live in quebec too, chicoutimi to be more precise pas originaire du saguenay mais j'habite là . you need a prescription. Can a canadian prescription be valid in usa?

Comment

• Originally posted by mr_after View Post
                  Can a canadian prescription be valid in usa?
                  It can be but I don't think a Canadian doctor can write a prescription for a medication not available in Canada.

Comment

• I'm dying to know how people are getting on with Mirvaso!
                    We need more updates on your progress.

One thing I want to know is, once applied how long does it take to start working? I've read a number of different things ranging from as soon as you apply it to 3 hours!

Comment

• Originally posted by poppe View Post
                      Wow.
                      I wonder when in Poland or Germany or the UK will be available Mirvaso.

dogkrazy
                      , you use powder Brimonidine or Mirvaso?

alyfpet
                      , you already tested Mirvaso?

mirvaso

Comment

• I am very disappointed with the lack of response on here from people from the U.S.A

Ye don't know how lucky you all are .

I tell you what , the Canadian people on here seem a lot more caring and friendly
                        Last edited by Mirvaso2013; 23 September 2013, 03:29 PM.

Comment

• Hello Everyone,

I have never posted on the forum, but it has helped me immensely especially when I was first diagnosed with rosacea. I got my prescription for Mirvaso today!!! I am going to take it to the pharmacy soon and then probably try it out tomorrow when I don't have to go anywhere (in case something bad happens haha). I will be happy to report back and let you know how it goes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

A little extra information- I only have permanent redness (cheeks, nose, chin, and forehead) I only flush if I work out very hard and I am much younger than "typical" rosacea patients but my aunt was also diagnosed at a younger age. I also have a bit of acne but it is not rosacea related.

Hopefully I will have good news to report soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Littlelassie View Post
                            Hello Everyone,

I have never posted on the forum, but it has helped me immensely especially when I was first diagnosed with rosacea. I got my prescription for Mirvaso today!!! I am going to take it to the pharmacy soon and then probably try it out tomorrow when I don't have to go anywhere (in case something bad happens haha). I will be happy to report back and let you know how it goes. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

A little extra information- I only have permanent redness (cheeks, nose, chin, and forehead) I only flush if I work out very hard and I am much younger than "typical" rosacea patients but my aunt was also diagnosed at a younger age. I also have a bit of acne but it is not rosacea related.

Finally someone with a heart .

Comment

• keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Originally posted by Littlelassie View Post
                              Hello Everyone,

Comment

• Good luck for all people in EU like me and lot of people, if you have a tips for import Mirvaso in EU (France ahah) please tell me !!

Amercian you are really lucky !

I'm dying to know how people are getting on with Mirvaso!
                                We need more updates on your progress.

One thing I want to know is, once applied how long does it take to start working? I've read a number of different things ranging from as soon as you apply it to 3 hours!
                                I've read the first effect come after 30 min, just see :

http://www.mirvaso.com/Content/image...0_baseline.jpg before
                                http://www.mirvaso.com/Content/image...1_30%20min.jpg after 30 min
                                http://www.mirvaso.com/Content/image..._3%20hours.jpg after 3 hours (the best)
                                Last edited by hihohi88; 23 September 2013, 03:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X