Mirvaso has been approved by the FDA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dogkrazy View Post
    I am a newbie here almost 48 yr old female..got here searching the term "mirvaso reviews" anyways, I got it a week ago. I haven't seen any rebound, but it does wear off. I use it once a day after my shower. My rosacea had calmed down for a couple years but has been back about 6 months very bad on my left side..complete with pustules on pustules. I don't flush, my red is red all the time..sometimes more angry than others(like if I do something to it it doesn't like..lotion etc..)

I am on state insurance and it did cover it with only like a $2.00 copay, so I feel very blessed as there is no way I could afford fees here folks have mentioned
    Anyways, in a weeks time you can tell when I use it. At first, it gets a bit redder looking but a couple hours later it blanches out..rather like pushing your finger hard on something until the pink turns white...it looks tons better!! the less red side almost looks normal on it.

I tried metro gel and finacea in the past...total waste of time. Oddly enough I was in a clinical trial quite a few years ago..now I wonder if this was the drug they were trying..if so I had the placebo...LOL! I have not experienced any rebound. well, at least the red doesn't come back worse, just the same as before the med.
    Curious, what may help the pustules? tried doxy years ago and burned to a crisp on it..still have discolored skin on my fingers..wonder of the lower dosed oracea(sp) would work?

I am disheartened to read others were made worse over time using the same chemical as mirvaso..hope that doesn't happen to me or was just because the used a powder at untried dosing and use.

wishing folks well!
    So we are up and running ...... this is all very exciting ......
    Last edited by Mirvaso2013; 21 September 2013, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Mirvaso2013, you'll wait for Mirvaso in europe ? or import the product ?

Comment

• Hi
        I'm looking for someone from America to send me Mirvaso. I currently live in Australia and it isn't likely that it will be approved here any time soon, earliest estimation is about a year. So I'm trying to find a someone to supply me with enough for personal use until then. I know it seems a little shady as it isn't approved within Australia but i did a similar thing with Oracea until a generic brand was released. There wasn't any trouble with customs as skin care products aren't exactly high on their priority lists.

So if anyone is able to pick up an extra bottle, Or if you unfortunately suffer negative effects from it, Im more than happy pay for it for whats left of it.

If anyone is interested please contact me on the forum by message or email me at lois_bradbury76@outlook.com, so we can discuss the details. Thanks

Comment

• hihohi88

Ive been waiting 22 years

So whats another couple of months
          Last edited by Mirvaso2013; 21 September 2013, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Ow yes ! In fact I think this is fair !

But if Mirvaso never come in EU. :'(

Comment

• Going to try to get a prescription but wondering if my insurance company is going to reject it as cosmetic like retin a. Used to use it before Rosacea. Initially they covered it, but after a few years they wanted pictures submitted to prove it was for acne. Since this is approved for redness I might run into the same problem. Guess I'll find out once I submit That would really suck as I have a bad feeling that it will not help flushing.
              Arlene

Comment

• Maybe the way Mirvaso will help in flushing is...when the flush will occur then you apply gel on flushed face and it should decrease the redness...am I right? i hope so..

Comment

• As the saying goes "from your mouth to Gods ears"

Comment

• First try

Hi. Just wanted to share a quick update.

I tried my Mirvaso today for the first time. I applied about 45 minutes ago. The good news is that I have not reacted badly thus far. I am so used to applying a topical and immediately getting red and flushy, so that is a big plus for me. I applied to my nose and spread out into my cheeks. My nose and my eyes are the worst part of my condition.

The area on which I applied the cream has definitely paled. Surprisingly, this does not necessarily make me look better. I have specific areas of redness around the sides of my nose down around my nostrils that are always the most red, itch, and have lots of little telangiectasias under the red. These are the areas where I had laser and veinwave, which made them worse. Veinwave in particular caused the veins to become redder and more visible. So, while this area may be paler, so is the rest of my face. In other words, I don't have the general redness to blend the redness around my nose as much, if that makes sense.

If I don't react with rebound when this wears off (fingers crossed), tomorrow I may try to apply the cream only to the most red areas around my nose and see how that works.

I am feeling positive that I seem to tolerate Mirvaso thus far. Looking forward to hearing about others' experiences.
                    A

Comment

• I read the description and it says it eases redness for 12 hours.

Still no cure ;-(

Comment

• Thanks alyfpet ! Happy this working for you !

Not a cure yes but if every day, you put a little bit a that on your face and you become a normal guy with a normal skin, it's look like a cure ! but yes, it is really more expensive
                        Last edited by hihohi88; 21 September 2013, 06:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by alyfpet View Post
                          Hi. Just wanted to share a quick update.

I tried my Mirvaso today for the first time. I applied about 45 minutes ago. The good news is that I have not reacted badly thus far. I am so used to applying a topical and immediately getting red and flushy, so that is a big plus for me. I applied to my nose and spread out into my cheeks. My nose and my eyes are the worst part of my condition.

The area on which I applied the cream has definitely paled. Surprisingly, this does not necessarily make me look better. I have specific areas of redness around the sides of my nose down around my nostrils that are always the most red, itch, and have lots of little telangiectasias under the red. These are the areas where I had laser and veinwave, which made them worse. Veinwave in particular caused the veins to become redder and more visible. So, while this area may be paler, so is the rest of my face. In other words, I don't have the general redness to blend the redness around my nose as much, if that makes sense.

If I don't react with rebound when this wears off (fingers crossed), tomorrow I may try to apply the cream only to the most red areas around my nose and see how that works.

I am feeling positive that I seem to tolerate Mirvaso thus far. Looking forward to hearing about others' experiences.
                          A
                          So far so good .

Comment

• alyfpet,
                            How Mirvaso further tests?
                            You apply the gel to a larger part of the skin?

Comment

• Already some more reviews😊

Comment

• Question for Americans,

Do you think it would be expensive to go into a walk-in clinic and ask them to write a prescription for me? Will it even work? Or will they refer me to a dermatologist?

Comment

Working...
                                X