No announcement yet.

Mirvaso has been approved by the FDA.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't suppose anyone else has had any luck getting any info of galderma in the uk about mirvaso? When its expected to be released etc? Just as I said when I contacted them they denied any knowledge of it which is a bit worrying.

Comment

• Does anyone know if this will be any good for severe flushing as this is what I suffer from most of all and also a red face which has started to get worse because of the flushing.

Comment

• Originally posted by red11 View Post
        I don't suppose anyone else has had any luck getting any info of galderma in the uk about mirvaso? When its expected to be released etc? Just as I said when I contacted them they denied any knowledge of it which is a bit worrying.
        I contacted them a few days ago and they swiftly replied with:

Mirvaso is not currently licenced in the UK and it is not possible for us to predict when this product might be available.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark84 View Post

Mirvaso is not currently licenced in the UK and it is not possible for us to predict when this product might be available.
          Thanks for the reply Mark! Don't suppose you know if this stuff will be any good for flushing do you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark84 View Post

I thought it only had to get FDA approval, didn't know they had to get a licence for it as well, don't suppose anyone knows how long it takes for galderma to apply for a licence as well? And does that mean it could be denied a licence for any reason?

Comment

• FDA approval is only for the U.S. It has to be approved for each country and at this time it is only approved in one.

Comment

• Originally posted by red11 View Post
                I thought it only had to get FDA approval, didn't know they had to get a licence for it as well, don't suppose anyone knows how long it takes for galderma to apply for a licence as well? And does that mean it could be denied a licence for any reason?
                Remember that the UK is not a satellite of the USA and what is approved by licensing authorities there does not necessarily apply elsewhere.

Other countries will assess the trial results of Galderma and possibly demand trials of their own before approving a new drug (or not).

Another condition of approval for NHS use in the UK is the cost effectiveness. If improvements in the condition are only minimal and the product had a high cost, it will not get approved. This does not prevent its private use, though, with associated high cost.

Comment

• but why does galderma hold back any informations about it? it really freaks me out. if they would do we wouldn't have to ask all the time about the release date or check the internet about some news or whatever. i think it's just really annoying for us waiting patiently for years and years and years. i mean it sounds that it would come out soon, but we don't have anything official from galderma itself, or am i wrong?

Comment

• comon galderma give it to us! Now!!!

Comment

• let's be patient!

In a video, they said "at the end of month" so wait and see

Comment

• I am amazed that no one has mentioned what effect Alcohol will have with Mirvaso

Is it to be avoided ? ..Theres no mention anywhere about the effect of Alcohol while using Mirvaso
                        Last edited by Mirvaso2013; 18 September 2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Mirvaso avoid flush (if I have understand) so I think it's avoid the problem with alcohol

Comment

• Originally posted by hihohi88 View Post
                            Mirvaso avoid flush (if I have understand) so I think it's avoid the problem with alcohol
                            But when the Mirvaso wears off . You will get rebound flushing from all the Alcohol you have drank the night before .

Comment

• I really dont think that, alcohol you drink will have ample time to get cleared before the effect of Mirvaso will stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by hihohi88 View Post
                                I really dont think that, alcohol you drink will have ample time to get cleared before the effect of Mirvaso will stop.
                                We don't know this for sure . Did they do this in the Trials ??.

Not a mention anywhere .

Comment

Working...
                                X