Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green tinted sunblock?

Hi all!

Great to be here and be part of this community!

A little background info.
    I was diagnosed 4 months ago after, probably, years of having a red flushed face.
    I went on a 3 month Doxycycline course (I was stage 3), which made the acne type appearance go away. Superb stuff.
    Still have a tendency for a flushed face. Where I live there is much sun, heat and wind.
    I use Avene's anti-rougeur jour cream, spf 30, which is great for the redness as it has a green tint.
    But... is this sufficient, or do I need a spf 50 on top?
    I was prescibed Avene Sunsimed by the dermatologist, but it kind of leaves my skin a colour of strawberries and cream (with the white residue)

Are there any green tinted sunblocks available that will neutralise the redness.

Thanks for your time!

Just visited my dermatologist today and she recommended, LaRoche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin Dry Touch Sunscreen, and gave me some free samples. As far as I am concerned, the jury is still out, but I told her I have oily skin and didn't like oily sun screens. I haven't seen anyone mention a green tint sunscreen, but the RRDi has a list of sunscreens, most of them recommended by members of RF.
    Brady Barrows
    Blog - Join the RRDi

Comment

Originally posted by Brady Barrows View Post
      Just visited my dermatologist today and she recommended, LaRoche-Posay Anthelios Clear Skin Dry Touch Sunscreen, and gave me some free samples. As far as I am concerned, the jury is still out, but I told her I have oily skin and didn't like oily sun screens. I haven't seen anyone mention a green tint sunscreen, but the RRDi has a list of sunscreens, most of them recommended by members of RF.
      Many thanks, Brady!

Comment

thanks for the advice, always on the lookout for a good sunblock with tint

Comment

Working...
        X