Has anyone tried Hair-Extensions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried Hair-Extensions?

What's the best Hair Extensions brand in USA? & What are the different types of Hair Extensions?

I've had long hair almost my entire life.. Want to be dramatic and chop it all off cause I'm a lil tired of taking 2 hrs every other day to blow dry & flat iron it now. It naturally has a mild wave to it if I don't style it. Anyways, I decided to go for hair extensions. Please guide me through the best hair extension brand in USA and also what are all the types is in there.*

Thanks in Advance.*

Originally posted by Oliviya View Post
    What's the best Hair Extensions brand in USA? & What are the different types of Hair Extensions?

I've had long hair almost my entire life.. Want to be dramatic and chop it all off cause I'm a lil tired of taking 2 hrs every other day to blow dry & flat iron it now. It naturally has a mild wave to it if I don't style it. Anyways, I decided to go for hair extensions. Please guide me through the best hair extension brand in USA and also what are all the types is in there.*

Thanks in Advance.*
    I think you're lost... this is a rosacea forum

Comment

Originally posted by Oliviya View Post

Thanks in Advance.*
      I have tried HairAreUs Hair Extensions. Shopped with them recently.
      They have the best quality extensions I have seen in the market Especially at the prices they come at.
      Last edited by Stellapeterson; 17 January 2020, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X