please please read please i need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please please read please i need help

hello i am 14 i am a girl i have rosacea /maybe rhinopehyma on my nose. My nose is huge, swollen, red, painful, bumpy and flaky. i hate it. it has been like this since july 2017. i miss a lot of school and haven't gone into the sun since maybe august 2017. I am currently on accutane and have been for a month. my nose is more swollen than ever, although slightly less bumpy. i have been teased a lot. the accutane is just making everything worse, i think. has anyone had accutane be helpful for swelling and bumps on your nose? please tell me because i am at my wits end i really want to die and i can't stand looking like this. i am also using ivermectin metranidazole combo gel, has anyone had any success with this for nose? one of my friends dumped me because i can't go outside and she doesn't understand, and people who i don't even know are constantly telling me to drink water and wash my face. i also have bad acne and lots of pitted scarring, especially on my nose. i look like a demon please help. my nose is unrecognizable as a nose anymore and just looks like a mottled hunk of red bumpy flesh in the middle of my face. can someone please tell me this is going to be alright i just want to look semi normal. please respond i don't know what to do

I'm not a doctor but I've read a few posts here that said that accutane induced their rosacea. Was your nose okay before you started accutane? I say go to your dermatologist ASAP, have you done that already?

Comment

Suggest you read treatment for phenotype 5.
      Brady Barrows
      Blog - Join the RRDi

Comment

Originally posted by eIegantsquatIobster View Post
        I'm not a doctor but I've read a few posts here that said that accutane induced their rosacea. Was your nose okay before you started accutane? I say go to your dermatologist ASAP, have you done that already?
        no my nose was worse before accutane

Comment

Originally posted by iforgotmyoldusername View Post
          no my nose was worse before accutane
          Do you flush and your nose turns red, or is the papules/pustules making your nose red? I would be careful taking accutane if your main problem is flushing.

Comment

Working...
          X