Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm going to do the Syrokomskyy Treatment!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mistica View Post
    I wonder about the patients who may have suffered side effects too. Whilst it is said by the patients who have popped in here, that the skin recovers quickly from the aggressive rubbing, peeling, perhaps that is not always the case. There is one member here, who had managed to find a forum of Russian (??) speaking people, some of whom complained of the side effect of shiny, taut, plastic type skin. Sorry I can't recall who that member was. This is obviously a concern and it would be helpful to know more about those people.
    That was probably me lol, I haven't found a lot of information about his patients but the description you give is right. (about badly went treatments ) . I wondered about some skin or skin's nerve infection too, like mycoplasma or chlamydia pneumoniae. Today my main hypothesis is that we don't process efficiently acetaldehyde and our gut bacteria produce an increased amount of this.

Comment

From memory, he doesn't use glycolic acid, but it has to be something in that line. The solution has to be applied about 5 times per day and at each application the skin has to be rubbed for 15 minutes or something to that effect. "The more inflammation created, the better" apparently.
      It has a sweet odour, reminiscent of honey. It goes brown when exposed to sunlight.
      There are a couple of solutions. One contains alcohol. A high percentage of sulphur is also used. Benzyl benzoate is included, from memory.

The herbs have a purpose. He uses them to reset the immune system and balance neurotransmitters. Diet and fasting play a large role.

Herbs are the basis of his treatments in general, but only in rosaceans and acne patients does he use topicals. Infection aside, I strongly suspect the topicals address the abnormal vasculature. So if you have a face full of telangiectasia and course skin, the topicals will help reverse this, but the actual trigger for the facial symptoms are addressed with herbs, diet and fasting.

That is my impression anyway. Always interested to hear other opinions, however.
      Previous Numerous IPL.
      Supplements: High dose Niacinamide, Vit K2, low dose Vit A. Moderate Dose Vit C, Iodine, Taurine, Magnesium. Mod- dose B's. Low dose zinc. Testing Quercetin.

Skin Care: No Cleanser, ZZ cream mixed with Niacinamide gel 4% and LMW HA 2%, ethyl ascorbate 2%.

Treating for gut dysbiosis.(This is helping).
      Previous GAPS diet. Have now introduced lots of fibre.
      Fermented Foods. Intermittent fasting -16-18 hours.
      Oral Colostrum. Helps reduce food reactions.

Comment

Originally posted by babadah View Post
        That was probably me lol, I haven't found a lot of information about his patients but the description you give is right. (about badly went treatments ) . I wondered about some skin or skin's nerve infection too, like mycoplasma or chlamydia pneumoniae. Today my main hypothesis is that we don't process efficiently acetaldehyde and our gut bacteria produce an increased amount of this.
        Yes, I remember you now I recognise the France Flag.
        I too, ponder, mycoplasma and Cpn. There's been a lot of discussion about these over the years and it would appear that most people have been infected with Cpn at least, but it only becomes an issue if the immune system allows it to do so. Perhaps the diet, herbs and fasting address this?
        Fasting in particular is thought to induce autophagy which has various benefits, including dealing with intracellular infections (ie, Cpn etc).

I'd be curious to know what dietary modifications DG is implementing to maintain his remission.
        Previous Numerous IPL.
        Supplements: High dose Niacinamide, Vit K2, low dose Vit A. Moderate Dose Vit C, Iodine, Taurine, Magnesium. Mod- dose B's. Low dose zinc. Testing Quercetin.

Skin Care: No Cleanser, ZZ cream mixed with Niacinamide gel 4% and LMW HA 2%, ethyl ascorbate 2%.

Comment

Hi badabah you mentioned the failure to process acetaldehyde -- you might look at "Asian flushing syndrome," and a post (about 2 years ago) where I attached the flow chart from an article titled, "Hypothesis of demodicidosis rosacea flushing etiopathogenesis," published by Mary Ann Robledo -- both of these relate to acetaldehyde in the stomach.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Busby View Post
            Hi badabah you mentioned the failure to process acetaldehyde -- you might look at "Asian flushing syndrome," and a post (about 2 years ago) where I attached the flow chart from an article titled, "Hypothesis of demodicidosis rosacea flushing etiopathogenesis," published by Mary Ann Robledo -- both of these relate to acetaldehyde in the stomach.
            Hi Tom, yes I'm well aware of those, we have talked about it on this forum some time ago with a member who was in a medical school and got rosacea like symptoms from a sympathetic nervous system surgery (if i'm correct) . He's disappeared since though.
            What makes me wonder is those asians who flush severely to alcohol but don't develop rosacea, does that mean that their normal acetaldehyde production is very low or is there something else in equation ?

Comment

Wow! When I started this thread in August, I felt like people weren't really interested in this treatment.
              Well I will be happy to tell you about it and keep you posted. I know how much you can suffer with this disease which is why I want to let people know if this actually works. I'm positive it will help me. Right now I'm in the Ukraine, I arrived yesterday and I went to the doctor today. It was a long consult, we stayed in his office for 5 hours!
              My impression of the doctor is a really positive one. You can tell he really cares about his patients and only wants the best for them. His daughter was there as well, she was really nice too, and then there was a translator (translated to English, even though his daughter speaks English as well). The doctor only speaks Ukrainian.
              The treatment is very complex. One thing that makes everyone doubt it is that he won't tell you exactly what's in the solution. Nobody really knows what kind of acid it contains. When seeing DG's and John's face and their before pictures I didn't care anymore to be honest. They have undergone the treatment 15 and 10 years ago and they are perfectly healthy - and have almost no symptoms of rosacea anymore.
              There are different substances you use when doing the treatment. First of all there is the solution, of course. It's the essential part of the treatment. You put it on 12 times a day (slowly increasing the number of applications every day). Then there is the benzyl benzoate emulsion. You do rubs with that twice a day (in the morning and at night). Then there is the sulfur-zinc-ointment which you do rubs with too once a day in the evening.
              Beides doing the topical treatment you are also supposed to take herbs. He says to take them in order to strengthen the immune system and bring the body back into balance. I also have other health problems besides the skin problem and actually feel like my body is not functioning properly anymore so I am happy to take them. Plus I personally believe in herb treatment.
              He told me to first only take the herbs for 1 1/2 months before starting the topical treatment so my body will be able to tolerate it well.
              This is what I'm going to be doing the next 6 weeks and then I will start the difficult part of the treatment. I have a strong will to do this though! David told me to be strong, brave and be my best! So that's what I am going to do
              I was thinking about doing a blog with pictures and everything if people are interested in it. I know a blog or someone actually documenting the whole treatment would've helped me so much in terms of making the decision to actually go for it, so if I can make it easier for someone else I would love to. Just let me know what you guys think of that, it's too bad David's blog was deleted.

Comment

I actually searched for those posts but I never found them.. Would you mind posting the link? I'm really intrested in that. After having talked to all of these expatients I can almost not imagine someone would get lasting burns from the treatment.
                All the expatients including DG told me they have never heard of someone being left scarred or burned or disfigured. DG promised me the treatment is completely safe.

Comment

Originally posted by antwantsclear View Post
                  I agree it's very interesting to be kept up to date with Dr S's treatments. Is anyone aware if any person had a bad experience who went to Dr S's clinic? I think we can definitely verify that some people have had good experiences, but as with any treatment, some people will likely have less positive effects. I appreciate in the short term the treatment is uncomfortable and difficult, but I just wonder if anyone, for example, found that it made the condition of their rosacea or skin worse in the long run.
                  DG told me there were some people who quit the treatment and therefore didn't get good results. He also told me there were some people whom it didn't work for or who couldn't tolerate the treatment. However, for the good majority of people it did work.
                  Last edited by Jerckii; 31 October 2017, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mistica View Post
                    I am very interested in this treatment and would very much appreciate your posting your journey.

I find DG's comments interesting, in that he doesn't believe his issue was demodex, but rather, something he was eating. I would further that and suggest his gut flora plays a role.
                    I have heard that Dr S believes other infections deep in the skin likely play a role too. Did he convey to you that he still holds this belief? Personally I feel there is some form of infection/s tied up with all this, but not necessarily demodex.

I've seen DG's before, during and after photos and his face certainly appears to be calm and clear today. We did not maintain contact, however.

I can't see me ever undertaking this treatment myself, but I have a TREMENDOUS amount of interest in the fact that topicals can reduce the excessive vasculature and return it to normal functioning.

I wish you the best of luck and look forward to hearing your updates
                    He doesn't think it's only demodex mites. He indeed always talked about a "deep infection". During the consult he named a lot of bacteria that also play a role but I could not tell you their names. He mentions them on his website though.
                    I know it's a tough treatment and you have to have a strong will to do this. I personally believed it was some kind of external infection right from the beginning when I got rosacea. The fact that zz Cream helped me sooo much proved that to me. Also, this crawling feeling makes me believe it even more.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerckii View Post
                      .....I was thinking about doing a blog with pictures and everything if people are interested in it. I know a blog or someone actually documenting the whole treatment would've helped me so much in terms of making the decision to actually go for it, so if I can make it easier for someone else I would love to. Just let me know what you guys think of that,....
                      The RRDi has free rosacea blogs. All you need to do is join with your email address and your display name.
                      Brady Barrows
                      Blog - Join the RRDi

Comment

Originally posted by Jerckii View Post
                        I actually searched for those posts but I never found them.. Would you mind posting the link? I'm really intrested in that. After having talked to all of these expatients I can almost not imagine someone would get lasting burns from the treatment.
                        All the expatients including DG told me they have never heard of someone being left scarred or burned or disfigured. DG promised me the treatment is completely safe.
                        Hi just made a quick search, here are some links with his past patients speaking : http://zhzh.info/forum/5-630-1 http://profolimp.com/spec/Sirokomski...omirovich.html http://psoranet.org/topic/931-д-р-сырокомский/?page=3

Comment

Thanks for posting the link. I couldn't find the group when I tried.

Wow! The reports are not positive and the side effects can be extreme.
                          It sounds rather like the pros and cons of IPL and Lasers.

For Jerckii:

Could you please elaborate about DG's diet? You said his (and John's) symptoms were mostly gone. Mostly isn't a cure. What did Dr S have to say about that when they reported updates to him?
                          In addition, what type of diet is DG following? I am curious as to what he finds are triggers.
                          Thanks!
                          Previous Numerous IPL.

Comment

It was hard to tell exactly what went wrong in the treatment, because the translations were rough -- Slavic languages have numerous idioms and verbs that don't exist in English. All that was clear is that many of the forum-posters were really vague and very angry.

Is it possible that people with psoriasis experienced bad results and people with rosacea experienced good results?

It's obvious from the photos of 76 people that he treats rosacea, but from the forums it seems that sometimes people with psoriasis go to him also.

Is the price currently 1,000 Euro?

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Busby View Post
                              It was hard to tell exactly what went wrong in the treatment, because the translations were rough -- Slavic languages have numerous idioms and verbs that don't exist in English. All that was clear is that many of the forum-posters were really vague and very angry.

Is it possible that people with psoriasis experienced bad results and people with rosacea experienced good results?

It's obvious from the photos of 76 people that he treats rosacea, but from the forums it seems that sometimes people with psoriasis go to him also.

Is the price currently 1,000 Euro?
                              Yes, I agree, the translations are rather peculiar, but I tend to think the message is clear. In those who used a topical solution for acne, the skin became burnt. Thin skin and wrinkles were also listed as side effects.
                              If memory serves, Dr S solely implements his protocol of herbs, diet and fasting in all skin complaints, barring in acne and rosacea. In the latter two conditions he feels topicals are necessary as well due to 'infections deep in the skin'. I've always felt the topical solutions helped reverse the collateral damage, no matter the cause. And of course, we now know the topicals can cause damage.

It's a difficult call, because based on the photos, assuming they are authentic, if the treatment works, it works very well. And if it doesn't, it can leave a patient in a worst condition than what they started with. Alas.
                              Previous Numerous IPL.

Comment

It's interesting that his site seems to have a decent amount of patient's photos, but not much information about him on the web. The reason is in post-sovietic space there were a lot of scam artists claiming to cure any disease for a big money, so people are very skeptical nowadays of such claims. It looks like he is taken more seriously abroad than in his own country. Then again, if Jerkiil has met cured or almost cured patients and is ready to take the risk, good luck!

Comment

Working...
                                X