X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marytmacc
    replied
    symptoms

What type of rosacea do you have? What were your symptoms on your face? Flushing, redness, erythermia, pustules?
    What is in your salve?
    What is your mixture of argan oil/tea tree oil in percentages? So, you use this 2x/day on your face and no cleansers, just the oil mixture?
    I have both type 1, 4 and trying to find a natural solution.
    Thanks for sharing your remedy and continued success.

Hi Bluedog;
    My rosacea symptoms are redness and pustules, mostly on my nose. I use pure argan oil followed by pure tea tree on all areas affected. (a little between brows and forehead above, a little on chin) I use NO cleansers at all, just splashes of water.
    I use the salve on eyes only morning and night; argan oil on rest of face, followed by undiluted tea tree on nose, chin and forehead. I found the (cuticle!) salve recipe on Mountain Rose Herbs blogs. This is the recipe:
    Argan Oil Eye and Cuticle Salve
    2 Tbsp organic Argan Oil (1 T)
    2 Tbsp organic Sweet Almond Oil (1 T)
    1 TBSP + 1 TSP Beeswax Pastilles (2 ½ t)
    2 Tbsp organic Shea Butter (1 T)
    A couple drops of Vitamin E oil
    Essential Oil Blend
    25 organic Australian Sandalwood Essential Oil
    15 organic Sweet Orange

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Bluedog
    replied
    Originally posted by marytmacc View Post
    I've been dealing with rosacea for most of my adult life and started having blepharitis symptoms to the point where it was affecting my vision about 3 years ago.
    Not only do I not have health insurance, but after reading a ton of info online about both conditions, saw that there wasn't really a cure that doctor's could prescribe for either one. And it looks like neither one was a priority for them anyway.
    I tried many, many different home remedies for the blepharitis, including wet ones and manuka honey. Some helped, but not much better than nothing....
    One day when I got frustrated by the scale buildup I rubbed some homemade salve on my lids to soften it so I could, ideally, tissue it off. I was surprised to note that my eyes looked a lot better, but disregarded it because no one else had written about using a salve to help it. One day a month later I thought of how my eyes looked after using the salve and decided to try it again. I smoothed it on my eyes in the morning and before bed and at the same time decided not to use any cleanser on my face or eyes at all. I used the salve on my eyes. And I used argan oil on my face and nose with tea tree oil on the rosacea over the argan oil on my face. One week later almost ALL the rosacea and blepharitis are cleared up.
    I really want to help others that have had to deal with this without much from doctors or the medical field. I think a lot of people suffering from these conditions are the result of using cleansers, shampoos, etc. that over cleanse our natural skin barriers and allow bacteria and mites to penetrate and cause us discomfort at the very least.
    I hope my discoveries can help some others, which is the main reason I joined this group. Good luck!
    Hi marytmacc,

What type of rosacea do you have? What were your symptoms on your face? Flushing, redness, erythermia, pustules?
    What is in your salve?
    What is your mixture of argan oil/tea tree oil in percentages? So, you use this 2x/day on your face and no cleansers, just the oil mixture?
    I have both type 1, 4 and trying to find a natural solution.
    Thanks for sharing your remedy and continued success.

Blessings,
    Bluedog

Leave a comment:

• I found enormous relief for blepharitis and rosacea- almost gone

I've been dealing with rosacea for most of my adult life and started having blepharitis symptoms to the point where it was affecting my vision about 3 years ago.
    Not only do I not have health insurance, but after reading a ton of info online about both conditions, saw that there wasn't really a cure that doctor's could prescribe for either one. And it looks like neither one was a priority for them anyway.
    I tried many, many different home remedies for the blepharitis, including wet ones and manuka honey. Some helped, but not much better than nothing....
    One day when I got frustrated by the scale buildup I rubbed some homemade salve on my lids to soften it so I could, ideally, tissue it off. I was surprised to note that my eyes looked a lot better, but disregarded it because no one else had written about using a salve to help it. One day a month later I thought of how my eyes looked after using the salve and decided to try it again. I smoothed it on my eyes in the morning and before bed and at the same time decided not to use any cleanser on my face or eyes at all. I used the salve on my eyes. And I used argan oil on my face and nose with tea tree oil on the rosacea over the argan oil on my face. One week later almost ALL the rosacea and blepharitis are cleared up.
    I really want to help others that have had to deal with this without much from doctors or the medical field. I think a lot of people suffering from these conditions are the result of using cleansers, shampoos, etc. that over cleanse our natural skin barriers and allow bacteria and mites to penetrate and cause us discomfort at the very least.
    I hope my discoveries can help some others, which is the main reason I joined this group. Good luck!
Working...
X