Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

better formula

Originally posted by lwemm View Post
    The essential oils have anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties which is probably what is helping your skin. Be careful with citrus oils if you go in the sun or be sure sure to cover your skin with clothing. All the citrus oils can sometimes cause photosensitivity.
    Based on your comments, I changed the formula. My eyes are even better and gives me hope I may get rid of it completely. I apply both morning and night, blotting most off in the morning and leaving it on at night. I rub it in along top and bottom lashes:

Tea Tree Salve
    .25 oz beeswax
    2 oz almond oil
    25 drops tea tree
    30 drops lavender

Comment

Originally posted by marytmacc View Post
      Based on your comments, I changed the formula. My eyes are even better and gives me hope I may get rid of it completely. I apply both morning and night, blotting most off in the morning and leaving it on at night. I rub it in along top and bottom lashes:

Tea Tree Salve
      .25 oz beeswax
      2 oz almond oil
      25 drops tea tree
      30 drops lavender
      once again; went back to the original recipe; the above didn't work as well

Comment

tea tree oil and geranium soap from Young Living

This has worked wonders for me along with their tea tree oil (100%) for small "spot" treatments. A bit drying but wonderful results. Am able to add a moisturizer now. Yay! Their products are a tad expensive but I am very, very happy with the results. Putting it out there in case anyone is interested!

Comment

Working...
        X