Has anyone tried astaxanthin?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone tried astaxanthin?

Has anyone tried the supplement astaxanthin? If you have please respond to this post and let me know if it helped you. thanks.

Originally posted by arizona View Post
    Has anyone tried the supplement astaxanthin? If you have please respond to this post and let me know if it helped you. thanks.
    I did for 45 days or so...not sure if it helped. Don't believe it did. (Type 1 Rosacea).

Comment

I tried it for something unrelated to my skin issues. Unfortunately, it only made my skin oilier and gave it an orange hue. The orange hue was to be expected as I'd read this is a common side effect, as astaxanthin is what gives shellfish it's orange/red hue as well.

Comment

Krill oil carrier?

Did anyone use it with krill oil? I read it's ineffective unless you have an oil to go with it. Krill oil is supposed to be a natural carrier. I have type 2 with a bit of ocular. I agree it probably wouldn't help type 1. What helped you? Do you have any suggestions?

Comment

findingaway started a thread about this a while back. Teebe recently started another thread. Clayberg also started a thread about this in June 2011.

It is always a good idea to use the search feature, top right corner, to see if there are any posts about the subject first. If you can't find anything, then it is good to ask. You may also find other threads about this if you take the time to search through the list.
          Last edited by Brady Barrows; 10 June 2017, 05:46 PM.
          Brady Barrows
          Blog - Join the RRDi

Comment

Originally posted by Brady Barrows View Post
            findingaway started a thread about this a while back. Teebe recently started another thread. Clayberg also started a thread about this in June 2011.

It is always a good idea to use the search feature, top right corner, to see if there are any posts about the subject first. If you can't find anything, then it is good to ask. You may also find other threads about this if you take the time to search through the list.
            Yes I saw these posts but they are older and I haven't gotten replies from anyone. I wanted to know if the supplement was still working.

Comment

The vast majority have left. There are only a few hundred active users left.
              Brady Barrows
              Blog - Join the RRDi

Comment

Working...
              X