How I cured my treatment resistent rosacea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I cured my treatment resistent rosacea

What works for one may not work for all. But I will share what worked for me. And although this is not the healthiest thing to do it has changed my life. After reading about a lady trying lice shampoo on her face I tried it as well. The results r unbelievable and I am no longer embarrassed or piling on tons of make up and the sun no longer bothers my face. I guess it killed off demodex since it is insecticide. It is not harsh as I thought and is slightly drying but doesn't cause flaking. I apply it to my clean dry face and let it set for 10 mins and wash it off and follow with eucerin moisturizer. That's it!! I have spent countless dollars the past year since this started and a $9 bottle fixed it all. I did it everyday for a week then every other day and now I use once a week. My skin is beautiful again. Plz use at ur own risk but I am so happy I have to share.

Originally posted by crystalglover0203 View Post
    What works for one may not work for all. But I will share what worked for me. And although this is not the healthiest thing to do it has changed my life. After reading about a lady trying lice shampoo on her face I tried it as well. The results r unbelievable and I am no longer embarrassed or piling on tons of make up and the sun no longer bothers my face. I guess it killed off demodex since it is insecticide. It is not harsh as I thought and is slightly drying but doesn't cause flaking. I apply it to my clean dry face and let it set for 10 mins and wash it off and follow with eucerin moisturizer. That's it!! I have spent countless dollars the past year since this started and a $9 bottle fixed it all. I did it everyday for a week then every other day and now I use once a week. My skin is beautiful again. Plz use at ur own risk but I am so happy I have to share.
    Hi Crystal,

What type of rosacea did you have?
    Did you experience flushing, heat/cold triggers, food triggers?
    Thanks for sharing your success.
    I wish you continued great skin health.

Blessings,
    Bluedog

Comment

What brand lice shampoo did you use? Did you have a die off phase?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
      X