Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From New Member

Hi All,
    Just saying hi. A very informative site and hope that I can contribute. I have struggled with various forms of rosacea (erythematotelangiectatic and papulopustular) as well as eczema and dermatitis for about 10 years now. I am 50 year old male with red/green color deficiency, so I got years of "have you been in the sun?" comments before I even noticed how bad it was. On my second dermatologist in 7 years, one that practices integrative medicine and much more concerned with diet and holistic health than previous pill and cream pushing doctor I had before.
    I have been working on restoring my gut health in the last year and seeing some improvements. Isolating triggers has been tough, but I have been pretty much paleo for about 6 months now and recently cut out all dairy and eggs. I think chocolate needs to go as well *sniff* - I had serious sugar addiction for many years, so gut health is likely a factor for me. Going for first colonoscopy this spring, so hopefully will shed some more light on things ...pun intended
    Will post more details and pictures soon.
    Thanks,
    Matt
Working...
X