Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New to this - any Irish sufferers have IPL advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• davekelly
    replied
    Originally posted by irishaoife View Post
    Over the last 21 years I have seen and experienced a lot of irreversible damage caused by lasers especially IPL /vbeam.

You want my advice never put a laser anywhere near your face . .

Do you sign a consent form when you go to see a dentist ? No you don't

But you do with lasers , Why is that ? .. Hmmmmm

Because they can cause damage that's why .
    Thanks for the advice Dave, I think after hearing that I'll stay away from the laser and stick to my serum.[/QUOTE]

You are welcome Aoife . And don't just take my word Just Google IPL Laser damage and you will see what damage this laser has done to people .

Leave a comment:

• irishaoife
    replied
    Originally posted by davekelly View Post
    Hey guys,

Just joined this thread there. Can't believe i havent stumbled across it before, its a great database to get info and advice. I am 29 years old and got diagnosed with rosacea about 4 years ago. I'd just like to know if there are any other Irish people on this that have received IPL laser treatment and is it any good? I am using great products at the minute which have worked wonders in clearing my skin, but theres still wee broken veins remaining that annoy me. If anyone could let me know if its effective that'd be great.

Thanks in advance
    Over the last 21 years I have seen and experienced a lot of irreversible damage caused by lasers especially IPL /vbeam.

Because they can cause damage that's why . [/QUOTE]

Thanks for the advice Dave, I think after hearing that I'll stay away from the laser and stick to my serum.

Leave a comment:

• davekelly
    replied
    Hey guys,

Just joined this thread there. Can't believe i havent stumbled across it before, its a great database to get info and advice. I am 29 years old and got diagnosed with rosacea about 4 years ago. I'd just like to know if there are any other Irish people on this that have received IPL laser treatment and is it any good? I am using great products at the minute which have worked wonders in clearing my skin, but theres still wee broken veins remaining that annoy me. If anyone could let me know if its effective that'd be great.

Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

Because they can cause damage that's why .
    Attached Files
    Last edited by davekelly; 11 February 2016, 12:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• irishaoife
    started a topic New to this - any Irish sufferers have IPL advice?

New to this - any Irish sufferers have IPL advice?

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance
Working...
X