Moisteraiser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moisteraiser

Hi i have a fast qouestion can moisteraiser cream remouve your redness? And what is the problem you have?

Anyone??

Comment

I think i have or rosocea or dermatitis so thats why i ask...and the same question but for showers but not hot ones normal ones and i do not meen complitly i meen like it can get beter like maybe even like 70%-80%? Pls answer the same quesrion also for terminal water and do any of you use it? Tnx in advance and pls do try to answer you never know maybe i can or will help you someday somehow..?if i can i will[emoji5]

Comment

Also to ask do you ever take brakes from using moisteraiser cream?

Comment

Someone, anyone, everyone i beg you give me an answer maybe i can stil make some f#####g difference[emoji35]

Comment

Hi, there atent really moisturizers that will take away redness that is permanent. If it's just redness that's from inflammation, like redness around breakouts, it can subside with or without moisturizer.

No matter whether you have rosacea or dermatitis, it's important to keep skin well moisturized and hydrated. A simple, gentle moisturizer for sensitive skin is best. Drinking lots of water is SO helpful. Many people overlook water as a remedy, but it makes a big difference if you commit to drinking several glasses a day.

There are many, many past threads on the forum with suggestions for moisturizers. It's very individual in terms of what your skin responds to - not everyone is the same. Good luck!

Comment

I do not meen permenet remove of rednes but just like when you put it on your skin does the rednes go away for tke next hour or so?not complitly but alot?i see you dont understand me... il try to put some pic in the next few days of my cheaks...also i have to ask you something the other day when i did not put anything on my skin it was ok but there was like the oily kida thing on the cheaks...and i read somwher thats more sd stuff but it is not like usual to have sd on cheaks and like moust people have like this on there faces who has sd like they scracht it alot but i dont have it...

Comment

I don't know of any safe cream you can put on your face that will take redness away, even temporarily. Sometimes a moisturizer can help calm your skin, so your redness may not look as angry red (bright).

If you left your face alone and it was okay, perhaps the stuff you've been putting on it is a little irritating to your skin.

It's very hard to diagnose a skin condition over the Internet. I don't know as much about seb derm. Some people have success lightly washing their face with Head and Shoulders shampoo.

Comment

Yes it gets beter even since i been using it it gets rerly like way red and the heat it is not a problem so much more...sun i think stil is but before my room had been on 10 degres cezius now its 20:o i will try to send some pic when i can gader it all it will take a few days...could it be posible that the whatever it is its not jet fully grovn? Is that even posible
                  And could that help me beter to treat it aldough i truly dont think so...and could you pls check my other pousts and give an opinion on them they are all helping me alot to fight this...and just to ask you you have not answer nothing on termal water does it help you? I never used it on day so i dont know how long does this lasts...and how to use it properly? I swer im not even mesing just like i have no knowlage on skin care can you put it after or before cream or before sun cream and how i will dedacate a new post to this for now do answer this first q that i asked when you see this

Comment

I ment les red in the first sentence[emoji51]

Comment

Hi, it's hard to say what it might be. Your doctor thinks dermatitis. So maybe there is some reason she thinks that.

Some people like thermal water. I didn't see a difference with it. Like most things, everyone responds differently.

Comment

She said its the other dermatitis its a grup i think of dermatitis h10 i think its also called it can leed to 10 or more of other disises......i meen it can be 10 typs of dermatitis...and they are the ones they dont know s##t about...[emoji25] everything is just to much...

Comment

L30 is called

Comment

Working...
                          X