Fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish

Should i be eating it if its bougut from the shopp and is frosen i would bough it on the market but market is once a week and is like 4-5 more expencive at least ?

Originally posted by ihavetoasky View Post
    Should i be eating it if its bougut from the shopp and is frosen i would bough it on the market but market is once a week and is like 4-5 more expencive at least ?
    However you can get omega 3, I would do it if you can afford it... In my opinion anyway.

Comment

What the rest of you think?
      And you hg24 your advice is allways apriciated?

Comment

Abd do any if you eat fush fingers i think they are cald?? And could it be done uf you make them in cooconut oil?

Comment

Omega 3 is good for lots of reasons.....Omega-3 fatty acids are thought to provide a wide range of health benefits, including a lower risk of coronary heart disease and improvement in cholesterol. There have also been promising results from studies looking at omega-3 for cancer, depression, and attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). I take mine in supplement capsules. I buy the one a day, non fishy taste ones and burpless. I also eat a lot of Salmon, both fresh and frozen. But I have always done this even before acquiring Rosacea (December 2014). Whether a person has Rosacea or not, it's just a good supplement to take on a daily basis. Not sure if this answered your question or helped any.

Comment

No you helpt planty

Comment

Witch fish do you eat the moust?can you recomend a type of fish?

Comment

Working...
              X