No announcement yet.

Waking up blotchy and red HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes I always get really warm from looking at a screen especially my computer. I think it's the focusing on it for a long period of time. But I'll look into those 3M screen things. Are they a proper screen, not an app? I know some phones can download apps that help but the iPhone doesn't seem to do one (or I can't find it)

I went to the dentist the other day. I hate those lights they have, easily make you flush as well. I also had the opticians the same day so wasn't the best day haha

Comment

• I have been scared to go to the dentist since Mirvaso. I keep changing the appointment. I have eye problems since Mirvaso. Thinking I should see some kind of eye doctor. Maybe the opthalmologist at the neurologist office.

Comment

• So far I am having really good results from the 5% azelaic acid mixed into a clarifying lotion through the compounding pharmacy (prescribed by my naturopath). My break out is clearing up. My skin is starting to return to it's more normal and healthy texture and tone. It's going to take time to heal. But looks like I am heading into that direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by TinyDancer View Post
          So far I am having really good results from the 5% azelaic acid mixed into a clarifying lotion through the compounding pharmacy (prescribed by my naturopath). My break out is clearing up. My skin is starting to return to it's more normal and healthy texture and tone. It's going to take time to heal. But looks like I am heading into that direction.
          That's great news! So happy for you!

Comment

• That's amazing!

Comment

• :-) Hoping it continues to heal. I still have nerve pain and need to be on a strict diet, etc. But, it would be good to get my skin healthy looking again.

Comment

• Wonderful news, TinyDancer!

Comment

• Thanks! ♥

Comment

• Oof.

Went for another session of LED Therapy today - instead of just the Blue Light we alternated with the RED, ten minutes each.

In my previous round I had done the Blue Light only and it worked quite well on my P&Ps.

Anyway, my face is RED. Lol. In short, I DO NOT LIKE THIS ONE BIT.

The therapist says it's normal - and it's meant to be like a slight sunburn - I truly am hoping this is a one time minor sunburn feeling if not... I'm not doing it again. Skin was really behaving quite well for the last few weeks! (Save for my three wonderful hormonal zits that popped up to let me know my period is on its way... being a girl does suck at times!)

In the meantime I've abandoned all semblance of skincare - except for LRP's Thermal Spray and washing my face with filtered water.

Have a lovely day all!

Comment

• I think it is normal to be red after laser as its destroying the vessels. Maybe it was more intense and you will see more benefits.

Comment

• I sure hope so!

In the meantime .. it's back to packing the house. This moving house thing is really no fun.

How's your flushing going?

Comment

Working...
                        X